BIBLE MONEY CODE

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
S

sar1

Hey, guys can some body enlighten me about the truth regarding this code. I once got an email in my inbox regarding this code but I was sceptical about it because I had never heard of it before.

Huckleberry

Aug 25, 2013
Hey, guys can some body enlighten me about the truth regarding this code. I once got an email in my inbox regarding this code but I was sceptical about it because I had never heard of it before.
For $99.95 plus processing I can explain it to you.

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
Hey, forget that $99.95........I send you the money code for a one time offer of $49.95.....

BUT WAIT! Order tonight, and I'll include a 2nd money code absolutely FREE.............just pay shipping and handling......

M

Married_Richenbrachen

Is that the bible code discovered by the charismatic church pastor in Nigeria? Or was it one of those discovered by a long, lost relative you never knew you had, until he died, leaving you his entire fortune, if you will just pay the measly $29.95 lawyer processing fee?

R

reject-tech

I don't know what code you're talking about, but I imagine the title says it all.
Anybody who makes a single red cent off of God, and tries to justify it in any way, even "covering expenses" is in dire danger of have their tables turned over.
I'm poor as dirt and I know for a fact I could make religious based youtube videos and score off the advertising mechanic, but I shudder at the thought of how detestable that idea is.

If someone has told you there's a secret in the bible for making money, they didn't listen to what Jesus said to the rich man, or to His disciples when He sent them out.

Praying for a winning lottery ticket is some dangerous snake handling.