Bible Study @ gym

• Thread starter thefightinglamb
  • Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
T

thefightinglamb

I prayed a long time ago for the vision the Lord gave me about starting a Bible study @ an assisted living faciliity, and I am glad to report that this ministry is thriving.

I have told my friends lately that I feel called to start an extensive Bible study for my community, meeting every day if the week to read a chapter of scripture and meditate upon His Word. Anyhow, I had no idea where to meet or how to go about finding devout people to join this.

Anyhow, as I was awoken by the Lord this morning and as I lay praying, I felt the Lord show me that it will begin @ the local gym that I so often visit, and that it will be a successfull ministry and grow abundantly.

Anyhow, as I lay down my thanks for the continued success of the first ministry, I now lift up this prayer that the Lord would call devout people to study the Word of God together daily @ my gym.

Thanks for those who prayed and the past and for those who will keep this prayer in their hearts...

God bless you, now and always
tony

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
That is good news, and I will continue to keep this ministry in prayer in Jesus.

God bless
pickles

shemaiah

Jan 28, 2011
Praise God for what He has done, I will pray for the ministry. God bless

S

shekaniah

Prayer sent, In Jesus Name, Amen

Feb 16, 2011
glad to here things are going well for your ministry. i just started a bible study at the apartments i live at. pray for us as well that jesus will help us.