Bible Study?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

SadBunny

Apr 15, 2024
Hi friends!! I was wondering if there were any other young adults that maybe had or knew of an online bible study I could attend? I cant attend the one at my university since i'm taking asycn classes and don't live near campus ): but if you know of any that I can join or something, I'd love that!! especially if it were maybe on Wednesdays or Mondays?

Cheers to yall! wishing nothing but love, happiness and prosperity to you all <3

Deuteronomy

Jun 11, 2018
Hello @SadBunny, this is interesting, but it may not be quite what you are looking for: DTS Free Online Education (Dallas Theological Seminary)

You could also see if a few other CChat members would be interested in establishing a weekly Bible study right here via PM group.

God bless you!!

~Deuteronomy (David)