Bible Verse Photos

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

mystdancer50

Senior Member
Feb 26, 2012
2,522
50
48
I created this today. :) I want to start doing this with verses that speak to me. Let me know if there's a verse you'd like me to turn into a photo for you, and I'll do my best to make one you'll like. :) What do you think of this design and verse?

View attachment 71664

UPDATE: Here's one I made this morning from a verse our Youth Leader's Wife shared on Facebook. :)

View attachment 71680

Here's the one for Pappy

View attachment 71681
 
You are very talented. I like them. I might find one of yours
on FB. Keep up the good work. ~ J~K~2