Biblical evidence for "Levels of Heaven"

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Nov 19, 2012
Just add this in to the equation...

Joh 13:33 Little children, yet a little while I am with you. Ye shall seek me: and as I said unto the Jews, Whither I go, ye cannot come; so now I say to you.

We do not go to heaven, Christ comes back and after the Millenium, the Father brings New Jerusalem here to the earth.
Scripture informs the reader that the old heavens and old earth are replaced with new ones.

The earth that we know of simply ceases to exist.

J

jimmydiggs

Are you mormon? Some of your threads are starting to make sense under a mormon paradigm.

W

Widdekind

oops -- Rev 3 does clearly say "sit w/ JC on Throne w/ God"

[SUP]20 [/SUP]Listen! I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears My voice and opens the door, I will come in to him and have dinner with him, and he with Me. [SUP]21 [/SUP]The victor: I will give him the right to sit with Me on My throne, just as I also won the victory and sat down with My Father on His throne.

Rev 2:7 = Rev 22:14 = "xylon of zoe" = "wood of life" = Cross of Christ
= Gen 2 (LXX)

"tree" = dendron = Rev 7,8,9 ("green trees")

allegedly, LXX = 3rd century BC, during days of Antigonus of Sokho; so, allegedly, 300 years before the Crucifixion, the "tree of life" was Prophetically translated, into Greek, as the "wood of life", which words prefigured & foreshadowed the Crucifixion, on a cross composed of wood.

The "wood of life" bears fruit, from amidst, and from the banks, of the river of Living Water; but they are not the same thing. The "Chosen Elect" will have "authority upon" the "wood of life", presumably implying access to its therapeutic healing fruits.

• Revelation confirms that the elect, the ones having washed their clothes in the Blood of the Lamb, will enter the New Jerusalem through the gates and will reside at the Throne of God, and have authority over the Tree of Life (Rev 22.14)

The ones overcoming will reside with the Son (Jesus) and the Father (God) on His singular throne, in Paradise (Rev 3.20 - 21)

• From the vantage point of the singular throne of God, the redeemed will partake in a feast of food and drink, from the Tree of Life and The Water of Life, respectively, which are one, and emanate from the singular throne (Rev 2.7;22.1 - 2)

• Again confirming the vantage point of the redeemed as residing in the center of The New Jerusalem, the Paradise of God, is the usage of the term “enopion” (before), in which three concentric things are listed, starting with the Throne of God, then backing-out to the four living creatures, and finally to the twenty-four elders on their thrones (Rev 14.3 - 4)