Biden's Recent Gaffe (Im Running As As Proud Democrat For The Senate)?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

soggykitten

Jul 3, 2020
Twice that he's made that same gaffe that I know of. :( I agree it is elder abuse. The volunteers here at the local Republican election office said the same thing when I was there getting my signs.

I can't believe there isn't a rule of some sort that precludes the mentally infirm from running for office. There has to be something that insures a candidate that reaches the ballot is healthy for the highest office.

The Dems keep parroting, where's your tax returns Trump? Well, where's Biden's mental health report? Far more important. Especially when there is no rule nor law with regard to those tax returns. It's tradition, not compulsory.

Truth7t7

May 19, 2020
Twice that he's made that same gaffe that I know of. :( I agree it is elder abuse. The volunteers here at the local Republican election office said the same thing when I was there getting my signs.

I can't believe there isn't a rule of some sort that precludes the mentally infirm from running for office. There has to be something that insures a candidate that reaches the ballot is healthy for the highest office.

The Dems keep parroting, where's your tax returns Trump? Well, where's Biden's mental health report? Far more important. Especially when there is no rule nor law with regard to those tax returns. It's tradition, not compulsory.
(Their Plan)

Nancy is putting together a 25th Amendment team as we speak, if Biden wins (He Isnt) they are going to invoke the 25th, Shazam, Harris is President, and Pelosi is Vice President

soggykitten

Jul 3, 2020
(Their Plan)

Nancy is putting together a 25th Amendment team as we speak, if Biden wins (He Isnt) they are going to invoke the 25th, Shazam, Harris is President, and Pelosi is Vice President
Viper Nancy has turned her sites from Trump and their effort under the 25th to include the preemptive strike against Biden?
Turning on their own. No surprise. I wonder if anyone has apprised Joe of this?

President Harris. Come on God I know you have a sense of humor. I've seen the Platypus. Please Lord, don't go there. Please?
:sick:

The 25th Amendment, proposed by Congress and ratified by the states in the aftermath of the assassination of President John F. Kennedy, provides the procedures for replacing the president or vice president in the event of death, removal, resignation, or incapacitation. The Watergate scandal of the 1970s saw the application of these procedures, first when Gerald Ford replaced Spiro Agnew as vice president, then when he replaced Richard Nixon as president, and then when Nelson Rockefeller filled the resulting vacancy to become the vice president.
Read more from the Congressional Research Service here....

soggykitten

Jul 3, 2020
Anyone that has watched the hearing for USSC nominee Amy Barrett can see the Democrats are really going after her , even about religion, which is not allowed. There can be no religious test for government office.
Ted Cruz said recently he believes she's got the post because the Democrats despite their efforts didn't lay a glove on her. She has held up very well under their scrutiny.
This however, is a great thing to watch. A Republican turns the tables on the Dems. And Mrs. Barrett to her credit shows us what type of justice she'd make afterward. Priceless.

Truth7t7

May 19, 2020
Anyone that has watched the hearing for USSC nominee Amy Barrett can see the Democrats are really going after her , even about religion, which is not allowed. There can be no religious test for government office.
Ted Cruz said recently he believes she's got the post because the Democrats despite their efforts didn't lay a glove on her. She has held up very well under their scrutiny.
This however, is a great thing to watch. A Republican turns the tables on the Dems. And Mrs. Barrett to her credit shows us what type of justice she'd make afterward. Priceless.
I agree, it was concise brilliance, she kept the Dog Democrats at bay, calm and professional.

She will be referred to the Senate on Thursday Oct 22, cant wait to see her and Robert's at the swearing in.

6/3 Conservative Majority

Thomas, Alito, Gorsuch, Kavanaugh, Barrett, Robert's

WOW, For A Years!!!!!!!!!!!

The Liberal Breyer is 82, and Sotomayor 66 has been a type II diabetic since 7 years old, female diabetics have a average life expectancy of 68 years old?

300 Lower Federal Justice Appointments, A new America is on the horizon!

GraceAndTruth

Sep 28, 2015
Biden has more than gaffes to worry about.......if he can still worry. His mental capacity is slipping as it does with Alzheimers.....it often goes along for awhile with no change and then there will be a slide into further decline of ability.

I'd feel sorry for him if he wasn't such a crook. The man has never embraced the word 'honesty' but I'll bet he can spell graft, corruption, greed, and plagiarism. Sadly a life with no honor.

soggykitten

Jul 3, 2020
I agree, it was concise brilliance, she kept the Dog Democrats at bay, calm and professional.

She will be referred to the Senate on Thursday Oct 22, cant wait to see her and Robert's at the swearing in.

6/3 Conservative Majority

Thomas, Alito, Gorsuch, Kavanaugh, Barrett, Robert's

WOW, For A Years!!!!!!!!!!!

The Liberal Breyer is 82, and Sotomayor 66 has been a type II diabetic since 7 years old, female diabetics have a average life expectancy of 68 years old?

300 Lower Federal Justice Appointments, A new America is on the horizon!
Roberts gives me pause. In some cases he comes across as a RINO.
I look forward to her confirmation and swearing in though. The Democratic party representatives in D.C. and in our streets for that matter, have proven they've fallen so far into the pit that they can't be let to have majority control in this country. Not in our White House nor as majority in our Congress and for sure not in SCOTUS. A lifetime appointment that would threaten the generations to come should they have majority there.

In the Congress there's a chance we can vote them out. But in SCOTUS they're there for life unless a rare circumstance alters that. And this hasn't occurred in decades. Sadly.

soggykitten

Jul 3, 2020
Biden has more than gaffes to worry about.......if he can still worry. His mental capacity is slipping as it does with Alzheimers.....it often goes along for awhile with no change and then there will be a slide into further decline of ability.

I'd feel sorry for him if he wasn't such a crook. The man has never embraced the word 'honesty' but I'll bet he can spell graft, corruption, greed, and plagiarism. Sadly a life with no honor.
I knew someone with Alzheimer's and it is horrible to witness the decline of someone who at one time was well spoken and possessed a sharp mind.
Biden has always been a crook in his professional life. However, I do feel compassion for his decline into dementia. It isn't his just dessert for all those years as a crook in office though I know some who believe it is owing for that reason.
I believe at this point that he is like unto McCain as pertains to the machinations of the powers behind the political curtain.
McCain sought to be president on two occasions. He lost to George W. in 2000 and to BHO in 2008. In 2008 he was clearly unfit to run for office though to my recollection he did not make as many gaffes on the campaign trail as has Biden. Likely those that he did make were a sign of the pending diagnosis later of brain cancer. God rest him.
With his VP choice, Sarah Palin, it very much appeared as if the DNC wasn't serious about taking the vote from first time candidate BHO. Palin was not intelligent enough to handle the highest office. As we learned during her interviews wherein news reporters proved to be more knowledgeable about politics, civics, etc... than she.

More and more it looked like McCain was being given a reward for all those years he supported everything Bush43 wanted Congress to pass at his behest. Finally John you got on the ballot, type thing.
That he was running against the first black male candidate who was a Democrat was for many a sign of the ultimate outcome.

Biden today is like that I think. He ran for president the first time in 1987. Making his bid for the office in front of the Wilmington Amtrak station in his home state of Delaware. Reports had it that supporters were bused to the location that garnered a mere 2000 attendees as the true count. Of course media claimed many more thousands were there.

Then in 2007 he tried again, didn't have a chance, and was taken as BHO's VP choice. Again, like unto what is happening now with Biden's choice of Harris. Two opponents on the stage of candidates, one takes the other as his VP pick.

Now we have on the Democratic ticket two crooks with corrupt resume's of public service.
One of which is very clearly losing his mental faculties and is demonstrating unfitness for the highest office in the land. The other whose history is so corrupt as to be unable to disguise she would be any better than bad Joe when he had his wits about him.

And, the worst part is Harris has so little respect for the electorate, the American voters who watched her debate with Pence, as to boldly lie on live TV about the Biden/Harris platform! When viewers could easily open a browser window and prove that and she had not one bit of concern for being found out. She simply lied! And smiled as she did so.

America can't afford a President Biden, or a President Harris. We can't afford a majority of Democrats in both houses of Congress.

Pray and vote! This year, God is a Republican. ;) :D

Truth7t7

May 19, 2020
Roberts gives me pause. In some cases he comes across as a RINO.
I look forward to her confirmation and swearing in though. The Democratic party representatives in D.C. and in our streets for that matter, have proven they've fallen so far into the pit that they can't be let to have majority control in this country. Not in our White House nor as majority in our Congress and for sure not in SCOTUS. A lifetime appointment that would threaten the generations to come should they have majority there.

In the Congress there's a chance we can vote them out. But in SCOTUS they're there for life unless a rare circumstance alters that. And this hasn't occurred in decades. Sadly.
I agree, Robert's has turned into a Bush disappointment, sorta picking up where Kennedy left off.

However Robert's is a vote in opposition against Roe v Wade, his wife has been a board member of (Feminist For Life) and its legat council for 12+ years

Robert's is in the shadows now, even without his vote it will be a 5/4 vote

The liberal agenda is finished, 300+ Trump lower judicial appointments, conservative decisions for decades.

Four more years of Trump/Pence could see 70%+ Trump appointed justices?

In SCOTUS, Breyer is 82, with Sotomayor being a type 1 diabetic since childhood, shes currently 66 years old, with an average life expectancy of 68?

Nevertheless it's been a major Trump turnaround in the federal judiciary, something the Liberals hide, because they know well what's happened.

GraceAndTruth

Sep 28, 2015
I knew someone with Alzheimer's and it is horrible to witness the decline of someone who at one time was well spoken and possessed a sharp mind.
Biden has always been a crook in his professional life. However, I do feel compassion for his decline into dementia. It isn't his just dessert for all those years as a crook in office though I know some who believe it is owing for that reason.
I believe at this point that he is like unto McCain as pertains to the machinations of the powers behind the political curtain.
McCain sought to be president on two occasions. He lost to George W. in 2000 and to BHO in 2008. In 2008 he was clearly unfit to run for office though to my recollection he did not make as many gaffes on the campaign trail as has Biden. Likely those that he did make were a sign of the pending diagnosis later of brain cancer. God rest him.
With his VP choice, Sarah Palin, it very much appeared as if the DNC wasn't serious about taking the vote from first time candidate BHO. Palin was not intelligent enough to handle the highest office. As we learned during her interviews wherein news reporters proved to be more knowledgeable about politics, civics, etc... than she.

More and more it looked like McCain was being given a reward for all those years he supported everything Bush43 wanted Congress to pass at his behest. Finally John you got on the ballot, type thing.
That he was running against the first black male candidate who was a Democrat was for many a sign of the ultimate outcome.

Biden today is like that I think. He ran for president the first time in 1987. Making his bid for the office in front of the Wilmington Amtrak station in his home state of Delaware. Reports had it that supporters were bused to the location that garnered a mere 2000 attendees as the true count. Of course media claimed many more thousands were there.

Then in 2007 he tried again, didn't have a chance, and was taken as BHO's VP choice. Again, like unto what is happening now with Biden's choice of Harris. Two opponents on the stage of candidates, one takes the other as his VP pick.

Now we have on the Democratic ticket two crooks with corrupt resume's of public service.
One of which is very clearly losing his mental faculties and is demonstrating unfitness for the highest office in the land. The other whose history is so corrupt as to be unable to disguise she would be any better than bad Joe when he had his wits about him.

And, the worst part is Harris has so little respect for the electorate, the American voters who watched her debate with Pence, as to boldly lie on live TV about the Biden/Harris platform! When viewers could easily open a browser window and prove that and she had not one bit of concern for being found out. She simply lied! And smiled as she did so.

America can't afford a President Biden, or a President Harris. We can't afford a majority of Democrats in both houses of Congress.

Pray and vote! This year, God is a Republican. ;):D
Right on! ............but don't get me started about McCain :censored:

soggykitten

Jul 3, 2020
I agree, Robert's has turned into a Bush disappointment, sorta picking up where Kennedy left off.

However Robert's is a vote in opposition against Roe v Wade, his wife has been a board member of (Feminist For Life) and its legat council for 12+ years

Robert's is in the shadows now, even without his vote it will be a 5/4 vote

The liberal agenda is finished, 300+ Trump lower judicial appointments, conservative decisions for decades.

Four more years of Trump/Pence could see 70%+ Trump appointed justices?

In SCOTUS, Breyer is 82, with Sotomayor being a type 1 diabetic since childhood, shes currently 66 years old, with an average life expectancy of 68?

Nevertheless it's been a major Trump turnaround in the federal judiciary, something the Liberals hide, because they know well what's happened.
Time shall tell. First we have to get Trump re-elected. Please God love us more than to let Biden/Harris win, in Jesus name I beg you, amen.

Kennedy retired just in time but not soon enough for me. When Arizona's immigration laws were at issue before the bench, remembering BHO turned them in to the United Nations for human rights violations due to those laws, no surprise really, Kennedy said of the illegals in question that it isn't really against the law for them to be here. :oops: Not a direct quote but pretty close. At that moment I knew he lost his mind.

Truth7t7

May 19, 2020
Indeed. He is passed on now. All his sins are of no matter but unto God.
May God have mercy.
John McCain, the man who delivered the fraud DNC/Hillary bought and paid for (Steele Dossier) to the Comey FBI, almost four years of Russia Gate, holding America hostage by John McCains actions?

In my opinion John McCain was a treasonous traitor, and their (Coup) attempt of President Trump (Failed)!