Billy Graham is a liar, not a Holy Spirit-inspired speaking man of God, & OTHER LIES.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
G

GreenNnice

Billy Graham is a liar, not a Holy Spirit-inspired speaking man of God, & OTHER LIES.

BEtter be careful , you who are false teachers out there because Scripture is clear, even though I'm not going to post it, but YOU will be JUDGED more harshly than those who do not teach others. And, so naivety is OK, some of you just spout off stuff like Billy Graham's witness to others of Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit speaking through Him--moved by God---is a lie.

Hmmm, can't even put into words what I say next, so, I won't, the Lord leads, and, what better way for us to be led into an understanding of Him but by His Word :)

But there were also false prophets among the people, just as there will be false teachers among you. They will secretly introduce destructive heresies, even denying the sovereign Lord who bought them—bringing swift destruction on themselves. 2Many will follow their depraved conduct and will bring the way of truth into disrepute. 3In their greed these teachers will exploit you with fabricated stories. Their condemnation has long been hanging over them, and their destruction has not been sleeping.
The worse thing of all, I think, is what these false prophets smear the names of the God-following, devoted Christ evangelists, like Billy Graham. Just horrendous horrible lies you are tellling, and, to think that Graham is knowingly falsely teaching others of blasphemy of Holy Spirit is absolutely despicable. :(

S

Shouryu

Re: Billy Graham is a liar, not a Holy Spirit-inspired speaking man of God, & OTHER L

Just an honest question...

Why is this....

*motions in the Singles forum*

...here?

I'm not saying that it's not a valid topic. I'm just saying that if I want to share a recipe, I do so in the Heavenly Recipes section.

That being said, I also have the freedom to not be involved in this discussion, so...problem solved?

G

GreenNnice

Re: Billy Graham is a liar, not a Holy Spirit-inspired speaking man of God, & OTHER L

Just an honest question...

Why is this....

*motions in the Singles forum*

...here?

I'm not saying that it's not a valid topic. I'm just saying that if I want to share a recipe, I do so in the Heavenly Recipes section.

That being said, I also have the freedom to not be involved in this discussion, so...problem solved?
Yeah, it should be in the bible discussion forum, shobro, just let it go on by...... The Lord leads, sorry, I thought I was posting in the bible discussion forum and another thread titled 'Billy Graham is a liar' boiled my blood, not so much for the title, which is wrong, in itself, but because ONLY God judges us and ,yet, the person in the thread is condemning someone who's followed God since becoming a Christian after hearing a message in the rafters of a North Carolina church when he was 14 years old and has led SO MANY to Christ. :)

But, yeah, wrong place, sorry about that :(

I

Ilovecoffee

Ok,

Provide some examples;quotes, youtube videos ect

R

richie_2uk

GreenNnice? can you specify your reasons as to why Billy Graham is a false teacher? rather than point the finger and accuse. you said how the word talks about false teachers and that's great. But what has Billy graham, falsely taught? you judged the person as a liar, what lie has he told? what falseness has he spoke about? you cant point the finger and judge a person unless you have reason to claim and proof of there action.

G

GreenNnice

Ok,

I can do 'that' ^^ . But, please go to the bible discussion forum to dialogue with me about this thread, thank you, coffeelatteamericano, and, God bless you for your stance for Billy graham's nearly lifelong Christ-led work of faith in Him :)

-------------
No, no, no, Billy Graham is a man of God, who has reached so many too Christ, the title is tricky sounding but it is saying that Billy Graham being a liar is a LIE .

But, richEnglander, please go to the bible discussion forum to discuss this thread, it should not have been posted in the singles forum, I didn't realize I had done that. God bless you, brother, for your service following His lead. The Lord leads :)

ChosenbyHim

Sep 19, 2011

Ok,

[video=youtube;-gtR8rp4ozw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-gtR8rp4ozw[/video]

Now here is a quote from Billy Graham, showing that he denies a literal burning Hell:

"...I think people have a hard time believing God is going to allow people to burn in literal fire forever. I think the fire that is mentioned in the Bible is a burning thirst for God that can never be quenched." - Billy Graham [
The Orlando (Florida) Sentinel for April 10, 1983]

Also, here is a short transcript of an interview in 1997 between Billy Graham and Robert Schuller:

Robert Schuller
: "Tell me, what do you think of the future of Christianity?"

Billy Graham:
"I think everybody who knows Christ, whether they're conscious of it or not, they're members of the Body of Christ...God's purpose is to call out a people for His name, whether they come from the Muslim world, Buddhist world, the Christian world, or the non-believing world, they are members of the Body of Christ, because they've been called by God. They may not even know the name of Jesus...and I think they are saved, and that they are going to be in heaven with us."

Robert Schuller (overjoyed): "What I hear you saying is that it's possible for Jesus Christ to come into human hearts and soul and life even if they've been born into darkness and never had exposure to the Bible. Is that a correct interpretation of what you are saying?"

Billy Graham: "Yes it is, because I believe that. I've met people in various parts of the world...that have never seen a Bible or heard about a Bible, and never heard of Jesus, but they've believed in their hearts that there was a God."

D

danschance

Satan must really hate Billy Graham as the nonstop lies and slander of this man continue even tho' he has not preached in 8 years.

G

GreenNnice

Oncefell, please delete this thread probably best idea, it should be in the bible discussion forum, I politely already asked others not to comment but chosenby Him either can't read or doesn't want to. I'm not sure if this would be disobedience or not. Just wondering, is this as bad as Graham not believing in a literal 'hell.' LOL.

Anyway, yeah, delete this from here, Christ peeps, please don't comment on this thread anymore. GO TO the bible discussion forum and comment, thank you :) God bless you.

Jun 16, 2013

your an idiot and must be the anti-christ because only the devil would speak like this since graham is a carrier of the sword and ministry of the lord

Blain

The Word Weaver
Aug 28, 2012

I don't even know the guy, never heard what he teaches so I cannot say which side i am on But green nice is anything but anti-christ. Maybe a bit silly but that's why we love him

Dec 19, 2009

BEtter be careful , you who are false teachers out there because Scripture is clear, even though I'm not going to post it, but YOU will be JUDGED more harshly than those who do not teach others. And, so naivety is OK, some of you just spout off stuff like Billy Graham's witness to others of Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit speaking through Him--moved by God---is a lie.

Hmmm, can't even put into words what I say next, so, I won't, the Lord leads, and, what better way for us to be led into an understanding of Him but by His Word :)

The worse thing of all, I think, is what these false prophets smear the names of the God-following, devoted Christ evangelists, like Billy Graham. Just horrendous horrible lies you are tellling, and, to think that Graham is knowingly falsely teaching others of blasphemy of Holy Spirit is absolutely despicable. :(
No one is perfect, but Billy Graham is about as good as they get, isn't he? I'd add Charles Stanley (In Touch Ministries) to that list, also.

G

Graybeard

your an idiot and must be the anti-christ because only the devil would speak like this since graham is a carrier of the sword and ministry of the lord
who are you directing this to??

N

nathan3

We just need to get into God's word and forget this name calling.

Oct 31, 2011

It would be nice to be able to put up warning signs for all readers of cc postings.

Tell them Satan is also using this site, so if they see anything expressing hatefulness, just don't read it.

Dec 19, 2009

It would be nice to be able to put up warning signs for all readers of cc postings.

Tell them Satan is also using this site, so if they see anything expressing hatefulness, just don't read it.
Yes, Satan does all he can to infiltrate religious entities, such as churches and Christian websites.

Z

Zee_Zelot

I don't know anything about the Grahams, because I've never listened to them, but in the early years I did listen to several of the evangelist, they had their place at that time in my life, but I quickly out-grew them (6 months or so), and I believe they have done some good spreading the gospel, so I will let the Master Judge, it's not my call.

Jesus asked:
What went ye out into the wilderness for to see ? A reed shaken with the wind? A man clothed in soft raiment?

And in another place he said:
And John answered him,saying , Master, we saw one casting out devils in thy name, and he followeth not us: and we forbad him, because he followeth not us. But Jesus said , Forbid him not: for there is no man which shall do a miracle in my name, that can lightly speak evil of me. For he that is not against us is on our part.