Bitterness

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
L

lovespeace123

The fruit of bitterness is defilement. Please pray for me, my thoughts go back and forth between good and really dark. There is anger inside because of the things I go through, and not to seem arrogant, but also because a lot of people in this nation do not seem to have understanding. In my personal life, seems like wickedness is increasing and I am fighting to keep my love warm. All the wrong things are entering the church, wrong spirits, seductive doctrine and I am marveled by the suffering spiritually that I am experiencing. Between cultural forces, darkness in the heavens, ignorance on the earth, devils in the house of God, it seems like if you are in the 'know', there are not many places to lay your head.

Sam

J

JDawg

Well Father I thank u and prasie ur holy name! I lift up my sister Sam to u and I ask that u would reveal yourself to her and help her out of her struggles because they are not of you! Father touch her in away you have never touch her before! Darkness cant abide in light u say and so I ask that u would just show her what to do and what steps she needs to take on where to go from here! I pray that u will show her things that are from u and I ask that she starts really seeking after you because u said in your to "seek first the kingdom of God and your righteoueness and everything will be added unto u." Matthew 6:33 So father we ask that your kingdom come and your will be done in Sam's life! Fill up her cup Lord and not just to the top but over flowing of you Father! I pray in the name of Jesus Amen!

Its going to be alright Sam Jesus loves u sooo much and he does here your prayers. Spend time with Him and get into His Word because he will start speaking to u through it! The Word is alive because Jesus is the word! John 1! He is the Way the Truth and the Life! So trust in Him and he will make your paths straight but lean not on your own understandings though! Proverbs 3: 5-6 So if u need to talk to anybody Im here as a friend and brother in Christ!

God Bless

Justin

L

lovespeace123

Thank JDawg. I went to chat this morning and some people loved me through it a little. Thank you for your prayers.

Sam

J

JDawg

Sorry I called u sister bro I meant brother sorry!