Black Hebrew Israelites

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

jenniferand2

Mar 19, 2016
Wait what were you going to say? You said you didn't know this was the teens form, so what were you going to say? Please tell me I am confused now. I looked up Japeth and it said, like you said, he was a son of Noah and is the father of Indo-Europeans. So what you said made sense. Now I'm worried again because you were going to say more. Does one have to be an Israelite to be saved? Please respond again I am confused

No you can be any kind of person to be saved............ Please read the king james bible online it
it is the closest version to God you can understand... It even has a way for you to look up verses by topic......

presidente

May 29, 2013
AlexT2Pro

Sit down and read the book of Romans, not just a verse here or there but the whole book. Romans asks "Is he the God of the Jews only, and not also of the Gentiles." Romans 10, speaking of salvation of Jews and Gentiles says, "for there is no difference..."

As far as the black Hebrew thing goes, why would Blacks all be the true Israelites. The closest genetic relatives to Israelites are Edomites and Ishmaelites, and Palestinians and Arabs are Medditeranian aren't lilly white, but they aren't black either. Not most of them. There is a range of skin tones.

Jews who intermarried enough with Europeans look European. If they intermarried enough with Ethiopians, they look Ethiopian.

Spencerz123

Feb 8, 2018
That is not correct.
Zondervan’s Compact Bible Dictionary:Ham – The youngest son of Noah, born probably about 96 years before the Flood; and one of eight persons to live through the Flood. He became the progenitor of the dark races; not the Negroes, but the Egyptians, Ethiopians, Libyans and Canaanites.

The Negros are from Shem