BLESS THE PERSON ABOVE AND BELOW YOU

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
O

OFM

LET US BLESS EACH OTHER FEEL FREE 2 BLESS BOTH THE PERSON ABOVE YOU AND THE PERSON BELOW YOU 2 A DOUBLE BLESSING TIME.....
Be Blessed Allways Every 1....
....AMEN....

O

OFM

The Person Below Me is Filled With Gods' Loving Grace I Pray They May Live JoyFully Within It Now And AllWay,amen....

damombomb

Feb 27, 2011
Recieved, haha, the person above me shall prosper in all your ways, his heart shall be for your people, his health shall spring forth like the noon day, all his hand finds to do shall prosper

S

shirley

RECIEVED LORD PLEASE BLESS MY DEAR FRIEND IN CHRIST AND THE PERSON ABOVE ME BE BLESSED WTH PEACE LOVE N JOY MAY THEY WALK IN YOUR WAYS AND HAVE FAITH IN DIFFICULT TIMES GOD BLESS YOU BOTH SPIRITUALLY N WITH LOVING GRACE AMEN

J

jkalyna

:) SURELY GOODNESS AND MERCY SHALL FOLLOW YOU ALL THE DAYS OF YOUR LIFE. SHIRLEY. 10 HUGS GBU :)