bless

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
May 21, 2009
World English Dictionary
:D (blɛs)
vb , blesses , blessing , blessed , blest 1. to consecrate or render holy, beneficial, or prosperous by means of a religious rite 2. to give honour or glory to (a person or thing) as divine or holy 3. to call upon God to protect; give a benediction to 4. to worship or adore (God); call or hold holy 5. ( often passive ) to grant happiness, health, or prosperity to: they were blessed with perfect peace 6. ( usually passive ) to endow with a talent, beauty, etc: she was blessed with an even temper 7. rare to protect against evil or harm 8. ( interjection ) bless! an exclamation of well-wishing 9. ( interjection ) bless you! a. a traditional phrase said to a person who has just sneezed b. an exclamation of well-wishing or surprise 10. ( interjection ) bless me! , bless my soul! , God bless my soul! an exclamation of surprise 11. not have a penny to bless oneself with to be desperately poor [Old English blǣdsian to sprinkle with sacrificial blood; related to blōd blood ]