Blessed by the Holy Spirit

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
O

Omegatime

Being a very private person I wanted to share two experiences that changed my outlook in life. Raised in a church and considered myself a christian and raised a family of girls which kept me busy. After a Sunday dinner among a household of people I fell asleep. The previous day I had attended right for life assembly in our county seat concerning the unborn. In prayer I said to the lord, just how important are these little ones. While I was napping I heard the words "Get up!", still half asleep I heard it a second time, Get up!! The voice I heard was of great authority. The words spoken to me were---Mother with child. I looked around to see who else heard it, and no one said a word. I really thought at the time I heard the voice thru my ears but came to understand that it was thru the Spirit

The second time was last year while living alone I went to a local gun shop to speak with some friends. When I entered I saw a most beautiful woman and in time we struck up a conversation. She herself had raised five children and was a christian but needed some adult conversation. She had an operation for colon cancer two years back and it came back in her thigh. I was sixteen years her senior but made no difference to her and over time we became the very best of friends. We lived apart but did everything together. Her cancer caused her a lot of pain but she was a very strong lady. After three years together it came time for the Lord to call her home. I was not with her the night she died but was with family. I went to bed that night and about 1:30 in the morning I heard that voice again which said: Let not your heart be troubled. Now a year later not a day goes by when I give thanks to the Lord and it was Jesus who put us together because she needed a friend.

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
He puts people in places for a reason.

Rosemaryx

May 3, 2017
Being a very private person I wanted to share two experiences that changed my outlook in life. Raised in a church and considered myself a christian and raised a family of girls which kept me busy. After a Sunday dinner among a household of people I fell asleep. The previous day I had attended right for life assembly in our county seat concerning the unborn. In prayer I said to the lord, just how important are these little ones. While I was napping I heard the words "Get up!", still half asleep I heard it a second time, Get up!! The voice I heard was of great authority. The words spoken to me were---Mother with child. I looked around to see who else heard it, and no one said a word. I really thought at the time I heard the voice thru my ears but came to understand that it was thru the Spirit

The second time was last year while living alone I went to a local gun shop to speak with some friends. When I entered I saw a most beautiful woman and in time we struck up a conversation. She herself had raised five children and was a christian but needed some adult conversation. She had an operation for colon cancer two years back and it came back in her thigh. I was sixteen years her senior but made no difference to her and over time we became the very best of friends. We lived apart but did everything together. Her cancer caused her a lot of pain but she was a very strong lady. After three years together it came time for the Lord to call her home. I was not with her the night she died but was with family. I went to bed that night and about 1:30 in the morning I heard that voice again which said: Let not your heart be troubled. Now a year later not a day goes by when I give thanks to the Lord and it was Jesus who put us together because she needed a friend.
I think this is beautiful...
Thank you for sharing...
...xox...

Jan 23, 2022

Wholesome : )

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
Omegatime-
He is outrageously pleased when we are Jesus to one another, thank you for sharing your experiences.:)