Blessed is the dead in Christ

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Jul 26, 2013
The dead in Christ are blessed. Why aren't the living in Christ blessed?

May 15, 2013
Those that has died from their worldly ways through faith are the dead which they speak of. The world consider them to be dead, dull, boring, and or lifeless.

Jul 26, 2013
It is because they finally can rest from work!

Romans 4:4

Now to him that worketh is the reward not reckoned of grace, reckoned of grace, but of debt.

We are not blessed because our task masters work us to the grave. The houses have grown to 20 million now! Isn't time WE rest too!?

Jul 26, 2013
I guess 17 trillion dollars in debt and many educated people without jobs is not enough.

C

Careen

both are blessed

May 15, 2013
I guess 17 trillion dollars in debt and many educated people without jobs is not enough.
Yes, that is what the devil has created.

Matthew 5:3“Blessed are the poor in spirit, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.

Matthew 4:8 Again, the devil took him to a very high mountain and showed him all the kingdoms of the world and their splendor. 9 “All this I will give you,” he said, “if you will bow down and worship me.”

Jul 26, 2013
both are blessed
The bible says that God hears not a sinner's prayer. If even those who say they are in Christ AND still call themselves sinners, then how are we blessed?

T

timberdoodle

T

timberdoodle

The bible says that God hears not a sinner's prayer. If even those who say they are in Christ AND still call themselves sinners, then how are we blessed?
He saves us and then He hears us?

Is that what you are looking for here?

Timber

May 15, 2013
I guess that we are bless because God has given us Mercy. We could had been squirming around in darkness, not knowing who we are or where we are, and unable to learn from our mistakes, forever. Wouldn't have the abilities to see, here, and touch. But living off the thoughts of the people's sufferings that we had cause while we have had these abilities. So now God giving us a chance to use these abilities for good use, to see if we are willing to redeem ourselves with the assistance of the Spirit of God. so I think that's consider to be a blessing.

Jul 26, 2013
I believe that the only reason we die today is because we don't love one another.