Blessed!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
C

cora

I totally just got blessed by my friend! Im in the process of loosing weight and i was down to one pair of jeans. I have been praying on this issue because i am penniless and had no way to get the clothes i need. One day God had asked me, are you going to depend on the money or me? I said Him of course but i had some doubt that the things i need would just appear. Then he said to me I have resources for you and i can provide the items you need but you have to trust me and let me do it. I said ok Lord its all on you! Recently a friend from church let me borrow his laptop for college and when God provided a new bed for us, we of course were playing (me and my 4 yr old) She fell off our bed and hit the table the laptop was on and i was not thinking of the computer, just my baby had fallen off a tall bed and hurt herself! Later i realized the screen busted and then a few days ago one of us hit the charger for it and broke that too. SO yea i was having a rough go! Then the Lord provided a charger through my moms work place which isnt the right one but still worked. Then tonight He provided the same exact charger we broke! And my friend had had her friend give her 5 pairs of jeans but they were to short for her shes a good 6inches taller than i am! So we were talking about my jeans i was wearing, The zipper kept coming undone every time i moved and there was a large whole in the crotch region and i was just getting depressed becasue as i said i have no funds for clothes or anything. She just came out and said what size do you wear, i told her and she said she had a few pairs i could have, but they werent the right size! So she gave them to me anyways and i tried all of them on and 2pairs FIT!!! So now i have 3 really cute jeans to work into! I don't know why i ever doubt our King!! Im so blessed!

May 3, 2013
Hi Cora!

I like reading that, not for your good news, but from GOD IS YOUR PROVIDER. I don´t like to blog in your blog, but allow me to say, certain day, I visited my aunt´s and, her daughter gave me a pair of almost new boots... I went to a friend, the very day, in a mountain I used to climb and, when I told i was given that present I brought there, I asked the bathroom and, when coming out of it, he asked me to open a box he left on the table... Surprise! he gave me another pair of boots (these were new and bigger, but I took them to give them to another whose size fits). :)