Blessed

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
J

Jordache

I love my church. I love where I live. A few Sundays ago my friend stole me after church because a friend of his needed an extra female vocalist for his choral background vocals. It was really simple, got to meet some great musicians, and hang out in a nice studio. Anyway, the songwriter fb'd me the following day and had me come back to record some solo bgv. It was a cinch, but fun to get to do what I love. I got paid well more than the effort it required.

On another note, we had a concert the other day and I got to hang out for two days, and rehearse with John and Marie Barnett, Chris Lizotte, and Ryan Delmore. It was awesome. I loved talking with Marie Barnett. John wrote "Throne of Grace" many years ago and that was the song I was listening to when I was asking The Lord what to do with my dad as he was dying. Marie shared the background of her song "Breathe". Incredible... Little known fact, that song was spontaneously sang as John was finishing up "Isn't He?" By John Wimber.

K

kenisyes

Thus it begins. Praise God!

A

Ariel82

a song a song. I'll have to ask for a song if I ever catch you on chat :)