Blessings

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
J

Jullianna

What was the greatest blessing you ever received from the Lord? In what ways has He blessed your life?

J

Jullianna

Other than the blessing of the Lord, Himself, in my life, I would have to say that the greatest blessing I've been given would easily be my son. He has been my joy, my encouragement, my laughter, my hope, and, on so many occasions, the reason for my will to go on when I really wondered whether I wanted to or not.

J

Jullianna

Surely I'm not the only blessed person reading this thread :)

N

NodMyHeadLikeYeah

Greatest blessing in all honesty i would have to say is my family. I love my family sooooooo much, we all live in like the same neighborhood :D
Creepy?? VERY!

J

Jullianna

That would be awesome, Nod! My dad was in the military and we were always living so far from grandparents, cousins, etc. I married very young and moved around 1200 miles away from my family in Texas. I love my family and we communicate/see one another as much as we can, but it would be so great to just call my sisters up and go shopping with them or something...have them over for dinner...

So happy for you :)

Liamson

Feb 3, 2010
I would say the greatest blessing in my life was the impact of the Dreams that the people I grew up with had.

We all inspired each other to become Missionaries and Pastors. It was always understood to be the highest aim to serve God with everything.

I am blessed because God is faithful.

A

anne_jung

THE greatest blessing that I 've received from the Lord is that he has given me good and trusted friends..

grace

Sep 8, 2006
My children. Beyond blessed to have them in my life.

T

talitha

i have been blessed by salvation. a second chance at life. i have been blessed with acceptance, and appreciation for who i am. i have been blessed with a wonderful church and strong christian mentors around me and of course the mighty little man of god i am blessed to be able to call my son is a joy god bestowed on me i neither deserved nor expected! glory to god- forever! x

R

Rheod

My whole life. the faact that i am here the fact tat i can do prophesy the fact i am in university

M

malkia

adversity+challenges that has made me strong,increase my faith in GOD and prepared me always for something great....now instead of asking myself why me,my question when in trouble no matter how big is why not me? The streng to move forward and keeping the faith is what am blessed with!!!

G

GreenNnice

The biggest blessing in my life is my God ,my Saviour, the one who will always be there for me (and you :) )I'd tell people sometimes when they are facing troubles that God is the only one who will never ever never let you down. He will always be there for you which is like Hebrews 13 Verse five. I will never leave you nor forsake you in the Greek it's even more powerful the original Greek the word never is actually three words never ever never it just means that no matter what God will be with Me through what ever I am going through That is the greatest blessing in my life to have God my Savior who I know will one day come again

N

NukePooch

I would have to say the biggest blessing I've ever received from the Lord has to be a box of Sour Cream Glazed Timbits and a Large black coffee from Tim Hortons. Absolutely scrumptious.

Oh, the eternal salvation worshipping at His holy feet thing is great too.

Attachments

J

Jullianna

now I'm hungry for a chocolate longjohn...

L

Lalilo

For me feeling God's love was the best blessing I have ever recieved. All my life I believed love to be a certian type of feeling. Oh how wrong I was. Compared to God's love everything I have ever felt was tainted with the givers own desires. God showed me the blessing to others of being a true unexpecting giver.I will follow him for ever.

B

Breelynn

a second chance