BLM (Black Lives Matter) is a type of Baal worship.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
K

kaylagrl

From the article "Bevelyn Beatty, a black pro-life woman...defaced the Black Lives Matter mural in front of the Trump Tower in New York City. According to Beatty, the Black Lives Matter movement doesn't care about African Americans.

"They do it for black people, right? Black Lives Matter. Black Lives Matter but you want to defund the police for black people," she said as she dumped a bucket of black paint on the street. "No. They're lying. We're not standing with Black Lives Matter. We want our police. Refund our police! Refund our police!"

After the video made its way across Twitter, NYPD Commissioner Bernard Kerik slammed Mayor Bill de Blasio for ordering police to stop BLM protesters that looted and caused destruction but wanted them to arrest anyone who destroys the mural.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/bethb...bG3T3MGiKuEuDkC66WfcpJC5h3UbQBwRjau8kiVmL8HkI

Jul 23, 2018
Blacks need to rise up and OVERWHELM blm and its satanic liar message.

Black leadership could make that happen.

S

Susanna

Affirmative action is genuine institutional racism, the only real kind that exists, there is no law in any country that prevents you from doing something because you are black..

The blacks in America (as do all other americans) have it made, they are living in one of the most prosperous countries on the planet with more than enough food and they are better off than 99,9% of the people living in Sub-sarahan Africa.

Black lives do matter, they need to stop promoting gangs, drugs, cheating on their wifes, violence and all sorts of criminal activity, because that is what started happening ever since the 80s with gangsta rap influencing an entire generation and it continues on till this day to ruin the black community by promoting crime. People grow up in single parent households (that one parent may also be on drugs and listening to this same type of music, that is where they learn) and end up becoming walking hip hop stereotypes.

There has been 400million dealings with the police in America, of these 9 blacks have died, 4 of them in suspicious circumstances, rest were justified, I would call those some great statistics.
There is an issue with criminal brutality, but not police brutality. The police quite the contrary are not allowed to even act in the state of Colorado soon, they cant even fire on a fleeing suspect anymore. If you do as you are told and put the officer at ease and act calm, you are safe with the police 99,9% of the cases. I also wonder WHAT are these people doing that they allegedly have these constant run ins with the police? I suspect they are either LYING (as one BLM supporter was caught recently putting racist graffiti in his own car to push his agenda and trying to get some pity points from the liberal whites as that always seems to work, liberals love talking down to black people and like to treat them as helpless pet dogs instead of responsible human beings) or they are doing something they shouldnt be doing.

Police lives matter and I feel bad for anyone who is a cop in America in 2020, the general public is acting all gangsta on you (they dont mind calling the police and singing like birds if the situation arises though, hypocrites) and hates you and disrespects you, you dont get paid nearly enough, you put your life at risk everytime you go to work and on top of all that you risk going to PRISON for life, because some criminal tries to pull something on you, adrenaline is rushing and you make a quick judgment call, sometimes right, sometimes wrong and you end up in prison where cops are also hated.
Oh, and black police lives matter, lets not forget there are many police officers who are black!
I appreciate a lot of what you’re writing here. I have been a law enforcement officer for more than 20 years, and can somehow relate to what you’re saying.

Having that said we have been working hard for many years now to establish methods that can make fatal errors to occur less often.

One of the most dangerous things within law enforcement is a cop that isn’t up to the task. I’m getting several new officers every year, and most of them look like they’re up for whatever’s being thrown at them.

And most of them are. Unfortunately a few turns out to be not. It’s impossible to know how an officer will respond to a live situation before it actually happens. Unfortunately, when an incompetent officer is facing a threat he or she tends to fail. The officer might can let the suspect flee without confronting him, he can get himself shot or he can discharge his gun where need not be. Or he can use techniques that his panic unfortunately might can lead him to create a fatal outcome.

Also the impact an officer makes on arrival is important. If he displays any kind of weakness, chances are that the perpetrator will challenge him. Either by confrontation or fleeing. This increases the chances of a fatal outcome.

It’s a fact that special trained personnel will more rarely make mistakes that makes the headlines.

We need to establish a better vetting process for the candidates, pay them better, better education and they need to experience live situations before being sent out. Personally I prefer recruiting personnel from the armed forces, but I have received criticism for that.

We can’t do anything about society but we can improve ourselves, and that’s what we’re doing.

I fully agree with you when you’re saying to stay calm and do as you’re told. File your complaints afterwards.