Bloodbath in Gaza

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Jun 18, 2014
In Solomon's day, Philistines would have been geographical Israelis just as Judeans would have been geographical Israelis. But then there's also the question of whether being Jewish is about heritage, ancestry, geographical origin or belief, or all four.

It gets fairly complex because rabbis have varying opinions, but suffice to say that the words 'no Jew or gentile, no slave nor free' should be adequate to portray that each person should be viewed equally as human beings, Palestinian or Israeli, Arab or Hebrew, Muslim or Jew. And since Genesis tells us the Philistines were Casluchim descendants, non-Semitic, therefore 'Gentiles', most likely of Greek origin, they should be considered no less than a Christian would consider a Jew, for both are quoted by Jesus, 'neither Jew nor Gentile'.

In otherwords, favouritism for Jews killing Gentiles is really not warranted and anyone who thinks otherwise is in for awakening.

S

Sirk

In Solomon's day, Philistines would have been geographical Israelis just as Judeans would have been geographical Israelis. But then there's also the question of whether being Jewish is about heritage, ancestry, geographical origin or belief, or all four.

It gets fairly complex because rabbis have varying opinions, but suffice to say that the words 'no Jew or gentile, no slave nor free' should be adequate to portray that each person should be viewed equally as human beings, Palestinian or Israeli, Arab or Hebrew, Muslim or Jew. And since Genesis tells us the Philistines were Casluchim descendants, non-Semitic, therefore 'Gentiles', most likely of Greek origin, they should be considered no less than a Christian would consider a Jew, for both are quoted by Jesus, 'neither Jew nor Gentile'.

In otherwords, favouritism for Jews killing Gentiles is really not warranted and anyone who thinks otherwise is in for awakening.
Hamas terrorists are launching rockets into civilian areas with no regard for who is killed. The Israeli govt is taking out the aformentioned rocket batteries to protect its civilians...not to mention the tunnels the terrorists are attempting to use to infiltrate Israel to guess what.....kidnap, bomb, kill and maim Israeli civilians.

Israel is unfortunately left with no choice but to inflict collateral damage on people who are either a: really part of Hamas and portrayed as "civies" by the media.... or are civies forced to stay behind despite Israel's warnings, to be used in the sick twisted propaganda war that Hamas knows works on people like you.

Jun 18, 2014
Hamas terrorists are launching rockets into civilian areas with no regard for who is killed. The Israeli govt is taking out the aformentioned rocket batteries to protect its civilians...not to mention the tunnels the terrorists are attempting to use to infiltrate Israel to guess what.....kidnap, bomb, kill and maim Israeli civilians.

Israel is unfortunately left with no choice but to inflict collateral damage on people who are either a: really part of Hamas and portrayed as "civies" by the media.... or are civies forced to stay behind despite Israel's warnings, to be used in the sick twisted propaganda war that Hamas knows works on people like you.
Well I'm extremely glad we have someone on the front-line who is able to update us on the innermost details of the day-to-day conflict but I suspect that any person with an ounce of compassion, perhaps one who sees past labels, might feel a profound sorrow for the young children on both sides of the divide laying bloodied, maimed and dead.

It seems you're more interested in establishing who's to blame, thus who deserves to be exterminated, than in recognizing the great irony in justifying one innocent, God-created life over another because of man-made labels.

There are of course, various options available to Israel should the government be able to swallow their pride enough to consider them.

Last edited:
S

Sirk

Well I'm extremely glad we have someone on the front-line who is able to update us on the innermost details of the day-to-day conflict but I suspect that any person with an ounce of compassion, perhaps one who sees past labels, might feel a profound sorrow for the young children on both sides of the divide laying bloodied, maimed and dead.

It seems you're more interested in establishing who's to blame, thus who deserves to be exterminated, than in recognizing the great irony in justifying one innocent, God-created life over another because of man-made labels.

There are of course, various options available to Israel should the government be able to swallow their pride enough to consider them.
Please educate as to what Israel's options are....

PennEd

Apr 22, 2013
The only thing I would disagree with here is that the palestinians are hateful.

Dupes? Pawns? Abused?

Yes.

They are caught between those who hate Israel and Israel trying to defend themselves. Their leadership is, well, terrorists and always has been. I am not sure if they are responsible for their leadership or not.
60% of the palestinians reject a 2 state solution and support hamas' charter of killing the Jews. I think calling them hateful is being rather kind.
Poll Exposes Palestinians' Peace Opposition :: The Investigative Project on Terrorism

PennEd

Apr 22, 2013
The only thing I would disagree with here is that the palestinians are hateful.

Dupes? Pawns? Abused?

Yes.

They are caught between those who hate Israel and Israel trying to defend themselves. Their leadership is, well, terrorists and always has been. I am not sure if they are responsible for their leadership or not.
Here are the dupes, pawns and abused cheering the deaths of 3000 Americans....[video=youtube;oMOZvbYJMvU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oMOZvbYJMvU[/video]

Feb 8, 2014
Perhaps the Palestinians want to be legally recognized Palestinians, not Arabs. Still, wars happen all over, under different circumstances, technicalities, whatever. The commonality is that animosity perpetuates conflict.
The Palestinians have rejected a two-state solution multiple times, including one that gave them both the West Bank and equaled the amount of property Israel had. They continue to reject peace in favor of war. Your understanding of history is ignorant. Please educate yourself.

Alan Caruba -- No Peace in The Holy Land

Jun 18, 2014
60% of the palestinians reject a 2 state solution and support hamas' charter of killing the Jews. I think calling them hateful is being rather kind.
Poll Exposes Palestinians' Peace Opposition :: The Investigative Project on Terrorism
That's imply not true. I just read the report. 61% thought OBAMA'S two state idea was no good, while 66% though a different two state solution would work, and two-thirds would prefer fighting to cease and for genuine, full scale talks to begin, however, it's fairly safe to say the Palestinians are at present being decimated, and anger is to be expected. Over 60% condoned the present killing of Israelis in retaliation, much like you lot condone the Israeli bombing of Gaza.

Still, under the circumstances, the fact that a majority want to talk rather than fight, if at all possible, is encouraging.

It is far more hateful for you to condone the Israeli killing of Palestinians as an American citizen sitting in your comfy home away from it all, than for Palestinians in the thick of bloodshed and destruction to be angry and condone killing Israelis.

Jun 18, 2014
The Palestinians have rejected a two-state solution multiple times, including one that gave them both the West Bank and equaled the amount of property Israel had. They continue to reject peace in favor of war. Your understanding of history is ignorant. Please educate yourself.

Alan Caruba -- No Peace in The Holy Land
Your source is a poor, unreferenced, unprofessional report on a third-rate website with a giant star of David at the top of the page, by an author whose only credentials are his writings for a similarly third rate website. Please go back to sleep.

Mar 1, 2012
Hamas is killing the palistinians...you know that right?

Not just because they are causing this recent conflict but because their missiles are also landing on palistinians.

Now, would you think any palistinian, with who rules them, would EVER be out in the street for the west? Ever? It would be a death sentence.

I am sure there are palistinians who want all of Israel dead, no doubt, but they were forced into this region to cause conflict and from Yassar Arafat to now Hamas, their leadership has only used them to further their own agendas.

Mar 1, 2012
The radio talk show I listen to had a clip from a few years ago, at a pro-Israeli rally, of a palistinian woman crying this out....

Go back to the ovens, what we need is bigger ovens....

Yep, whole lot more hatred of Israel than Israeli atrocities, and that is a fact.

Jan 19, 2013
We'll know Gaza is serious about their "blood bath" when they stop firing rockets.