Blue Moon

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

PennEd

Apr 22, 2013
We have all seen many false prophets, that use Scripture to try and predict the end or some other type of catastrophe. We also know that they ARE just that, false prophets.

But I was wondering what people thought about NON professing Christians making these kinds of predictions. NOT about the end, but about catastrophic events. They might have some demonic abilities similar to the girl in Acts.

I don't fear them, and trust in the Lord, but do you think they might carry more weight than the professing Christian false prophets?

Mystic reveals that rare ‘blue moon’ this weekend could be an omen ‘something really bad is about to happen on Earth’

Blain

The Word Weaver
Aug 28, 2012
Well I don't much about these kind of people but I know that while it could be nothing God does also prophecy through his enemies. When the four blood moons were happening everyone was saying the world was going to end or that they would bring catastrophe but the bible says that the sun and the moon were for signs and seasons it never once said they would be the instigator.

However I have watched many movies many shows and something I noticed in many of them is in times of war there was a red moon I could be wrong but to me this makes me think that perhaps the blood moon was not the instigator but rather the harbinger to announce what is to come. If I read the article correct this is the fourth blue moon in one year correct? if I am right then I don't believe that to be a coincidence, however if the blue moon is an omen or is biblical prophecy I once again will warn to not expect something major to happen on the night of the blue moon because again they are for signs and seasons

tanakh

Dec 1, 2015
We have all seen many false prophets, that use Scripture to try and predict the end or some other type of catastrophe. We also know that they ARE just that, false prophets.

But I was wondering what people thought about NON professing Christians making these kinds of predictions. NOT about the end, but about catastrophic events. They might have some demonic abilities similar to the girl in Acts.

I don't fear them, and trust in the Lord, but do you think they might carry more weight than the professing Christian false prophets?

Mystic reveals that rare ‘blue moon’ this weekend could be an omen ‘something really bad is about to happen on Earth’
I notice that it is The Sun newspaper reporting this. That is the kind of stuff they love to print. There is no Bible passages that come to mind about Blue Moons. But according to Old Blue Eyes next July we collide with Mars lol

Blain

The Word Weaver
Aug 28, 2012
sooooo..... how did the blue moon thing go?

PennEd

Apr 22, 2013
sooooo..... how did the blue moon thing go?
About as expected....[video=youtube;Md7a9ZH1Z0M]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Md7a9ZH1Z0M[/video]

Blain

The Word Weaver
Aug 28, 2012
Well I hate to say i told you so but.... wait I love saying that lol naw jk

B

BeyondET

long ago it was called a blue moon when two full moons are in one month, though now we know it happens near volcano eruptions.

[video=youtube;1fAJhWekVBY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1fAJhWekVBY[/video]

Blain

The Word Weaver
Aug 28, 2012
long ago it was called a blue moon when two full moons are in one month, though now we know it happens near volcano eruptions.

[video=youtube;1fAJhWekVBY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1fAJhWekVBY[/video]
oooh.. Pretty....