Bombs Explode at Boston Marathon

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Mar 21, 2011
Nautilus, yes this is a curious development on this forum.
The prayer room thread has 3 posts and this seems to be the only thread. Of an actual real life terrorist problem.

Of course the worse of the wingnuts have flocked to this thread like moths to a flame.

But with the way this forum has daily gay bashing threads, Obama bashing (lying about) threads and all sorts of weird stuff, you would think when something real and bad happens, that some sane attention would be drawn to it.

I'm convinced at this point, that too many people are obsessed with little 'pet' ideas like homosexuality, guns and abortion to the exclusion of any sort of wisdom about the real world.

Nautilus

Jun 29, 2012
I am with you one hundred percent on that one David_1.

rachelsedge

Oct 15, 2012
I saw the pictures on Reddit. Why, why, WHY did I look at those. I am literally sick to my stomach.

I hate evil. I cannot wait until it is destroyed by God. Can. Not. Wait.

T

Tintin

Yesterday's paper (The Advertiser) covered the Boston Marathon bombings. The front page and the following 7 pages. It's sickening and disturbing. I've seen some of the footage and photos from a distance, blood in the streets and people in states of shock but thankfully I've avoided the worst of it - I don't need to see the injuries and dead people to know evil exists. I may live in South Australia, but they way the media is covering it over here, you'd think it'd happened right here.

Apr 2, 2013
THIS JUST IN. THEY HAVE A PERSON OF INTEREST THEY WANNA QUESTION. Apprently They have video of a man running away from the scene after dropping the backpack used as a bomb.

Nautilus

Jun 29, 2012
I saw the pictures on Reddit. Why, why, WHY did I look at those. I am literally sick to my stomach.

I hate evil. I cannot wait until it is destroyed by God. Can. Not. Wait.
You should probably stay away from anything news related with the tags of gore or nsfw. Those normally tend to be the threads with upclose images like the one you saw. Just one friendly redditor to another.

zone

Jun 13, 2010
Yesterday's paper (The Advertiser) covered the Boston Marathon bombings. The front page and the following 7 pages. It's sickening and disturbing. I've seen some of the footage and photos from a distance, blood in the streets and people in states of shock but thankfully I've avoided the worst of it - I don't need to see the injuries and dead people to know evil exists. I may live in South Australia, but they way the media is covering it over here, you'd think it'd happened right here.
that's the idea, Tin.

7seven7

I pray that when they make an arrest, it's the right person, and not just a mistake that some poor person has to suffer for. God bless all involved and guide them all to where He wants them.

rachelsedge

Oct 15, 2012
I pray that when they make an arrest, it's the right person, and not just a mistake that some poor person has to suffer for. God bless all involved and guide them all to where He wants them.
Agreed. They need to be really careful whose picture they put out there. You're going to have people wanting to kill the suspect, and putting out a picture without solid proof is just putting more people's lives in danger.

You should probably stay away from anything news related with the tags of gore or nsfw. Those normally tend to be the threads with upclose images like the one you saw. Just one friendly redditor to another.
I've never read Reddit before, and I didn't see any tags like gore or nsfw. I'll look closer next time. Thanks!

Katy-follower

Jun 25, 2011
Update from last post - the one on the left (can't spell his name, lol) is now in custody. They found him hiding in a boat in someone's yard.

P

PeteWaldo

and once again zone derails a thead about a tragedy with her conspiracy nonsense. You know maybe instead of trying to through around all your hogwash knowledge in vain attempts to justify your conspiracies you just hold it in for once? People died. Im sure if any relatives of people who were killed or injured saw your responses they would just be simply disgusted. this isnt a time for whackjob theories. People died, how about a little respect for them and compassion.
She puts that funny twisted stuff in lots of my threads too. The weird thing is that folks act like this isn't something we shouldn't expect frequently. This is the work of guys just doing their best, to do as the false prophet Muhammad did, and commanded his followers to do.
One of the most consummate, and conveniently self-admitted, terrorists in the history of mankind:

Quran Sura 8:12
I will instill terror into the hearts of the unbelievers: smite ye above their necks and smite all their finger-tips off them

It's every true healthy Muslim male's job:

Bukhari, V1 B2 #24 Narrated Ibn 'Umar: Allah's Apostle said: "I have been ordered (by Allah) to fight against the people until they testify that none has the right to be worshipped but Allah and that Muhammad is Allah's Apostle, and offer the prayers perfectly and give the obligatory charity, so if they perform a that, then they save their lives an property from me except for Islamic laws and then their reckoning (accounts) will be done by Allah."

TheReligionOfPeace.com

P

PeteWaldo

First off may I ask why you are going on a tangent?

Second off the word terrorists was directly in quotes to insinuate that it was the slang term of terrorists...

And Thirdly Yes everyone is wrong, Terrorism is defined in the Code of Federal Regulations as “the unlawful use of force and violence against persons or property to intimidate or coerce a government, the civilian population, or any segment thereof, in furtherance of political or social objectives” (28 C.F.R. Section 0.85). So everyone saying it is a terrorist attack is assuming the person wants the 'furtherance of his political or social agenda's'.
Was the arora shooting a terror attack, if so what did that man plan on getting politically.
Conquest and subjugation of you and your heirs to Islam. It is every health male Muslim's job to conquer all kingdoms, and subjugate all people to prostrating to the Quraish pagan's black stone idol in Mecca five times a day, while praying in the "vain repetitions of the heathen" in the names of the Arabian pagan's deity "Allah" and his "messenger" Muhammad.
JIHAD

"Summarized Sahih Al-Bukhari" - Maktba Dar-us-Salam's page 580

Chapter 2. The best among the people is that believer who strives his utmost in Allah's Cause with both his life and property.

footnotes:

[1]
"Al-Jihad (the holy fighting) in Allah's Cause (with full force of number and weaponry) is given the utmost importance in Islam and is one of its pillars (on which it stands). By Jihad Islam is established, Allah's Word is made superior, [His Word being La ilaha ill-Allah (which means: none has the right to be worshipped by Allah] and His Religion (Islam) is propagated. By abandoning Jihad (may Allah protect us from that) Islam is destroyed and the Muslims fall into an inferior position; there honour is lost, their lands are stolen, their rule and authority vanish. Jihad is an obligatory duty in Islam on every Muslim, and he who tries to escape from this duty, or does not in his innermost heart wish to fulfill this duty, dies with one of the qualities of a hypocrite.

[2] Of course, nobody can offer Salat (prayer) and observe Saum (fast) incessantly, and since the Muslim fighter is rewarded as if he was doing such good impossible deeds, no possible deed equals Jihad in reward.

Sura 9.111 Allah hath purchased of the believers their persons and their goods; for theirs (in return) is the garden (of Paradise): they fight in His cause, and slay and are slain: a promise binding on Him in truth, through the Law, the Gospel, and the Qur'an: and who is more faithful to his covenant than Allah. then rejoice in the bargain which ye have concluded: that is the achievement supreme.

Surah 9.29
Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth, (even if they are) of the People of the Book, until they pay the Jizya with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued. 30 The Jews call 'Uzair a son of Allah, and the Christians call Christ the son of Allah. That is a saying from their mouth; (in this) they but imitate what the unbelievers of old used to say. Allah's curse be on them: how they are deluded away from the Truth!

Bukhari, V1 B2 #24
Narrated Ibn 'Umar: Allah's Apostle said: "I have been ordered (by Allah) to fight against the people until they testify that none has the right to be worshipped but Allah and that Muhammad is Allah's Apostle, and offer the prayers perfectly and give the obligatory charity, so if they perform a that, then they save their lives an property from me except for Islamic laws and then their reckoning (accounts) will be done by Allah."

How about columbine.

I don't mean to be vindictive...

Here is the FBI's site if you wish to check my research FBI — Terrorism 2002/2005

Last edited by a moderator:
P

PeteWaldo

As long as we stick our heads in the sand, it will only get worse. Appeasement didn't work with Hitler either.

[video=youtube;qUYIHRRaPmA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qUYIHRRaPmA[/video]

P

PeteWaldo

Unfortunately that video ended on an abjectly ignorant note. That is the notion of labeling true Muhammad's true followers - that are doing the heavy lifting for Muslim hypocrites (as labeled in the footnotes of the Hadith cited previously) that don't have the stomach for fighting - as "radical Muslims". The only "radical" Muslims are those that falsely claim Islam is a religion of peace, in spite of its 1400 year history and conquest of nearly the whole known world once already, and what is commanded of Muhammad's followers through their own books. And in spite of what folks with twisted minds have been deceived into believing, it has nothing whatsoever to do with the democracy of the Israeli Jewish State that protects the freedom, liberty and right to self-determination of Israeli Jews, Christians and non-Muslim Arabs. As this popular Egyptian TV Imam aptly explains:

[video=youtube;XBnciAZDoL4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XBnciAZDoL4[/video]

Last edited by a moderator:

zone

Jun 13, 2010
Conquest and subjugation of you and your heirs
yep....fo sho.

Secretary Michael Chertoff took [Director of the Office of Homeland Security in the White House] office on February 15, 2005, and initiated a Second Stage Review (2SR) to evaluate the department’s operations, policies, and structures. More than 250 members of the department and 18 action teams participate in this effort. DHS.gov

Note:
Homeland Security is now armed with enough ammunition for a 24 year-long Iraq War.

The government reportedly repositioned several of their Homeland Security ammunition containers recently.

Investor’s Business Daily reported:
In a puzzling, unexplained development, the Obama administration has been buying and storing vast amounts of ammunition in recent months, with the Department of Homeland Security just placing another order for an additional 21.6 million rounds.

Several other agencies of the federal government also began buying large quantities of bullets last year. The Social Security Administration, for instance, not normally considered on the frontlines of anything but dealing with seniors, explained that its purchase of millions of rounds was for special agents’ required quarterly weapons qualifications. They must be pretty poor shots.

But DHS has been silent about its need for numerous orders of bullets in the multiple millions. Indeed, Examiner writer Ryan Keller points out Janet Napolitano’s agency illegally redacted information from some ammunition solicitation forms following media inquiries.

According to one estimate, just since last spring DHS has stockpiled more than 1.6 billion bullets, mainly .40 caliber and 9mm. That’s sufficient firepower to shoot every American about five times. Including illegal immigrants.

To provide some perspective, experts estimate that at the peak of the Iraq war American troops were firing around 5.5 million rounds per month. At that rate, DHS is armed now for a 24-year Iraq war. Google

Fear Pays: Chertoff, Ex-Security Officials Slammed For Cashing In On Government Experience

First Posted: 11/23/10 06:16 PM ET Updated: 05/25/11 07:15 PM ET

Body Scanners , Chertoff BAE , Chertoff Firm , Chertoff Group , Chertoff Hayden , Chertoff Rapiscan , Michael Chertoff , Shadow Homeland Security

After last month's plot to send bombs from Yemen to the United States aboard a cargo plane:rolleyes:, former U.S. Homeland Security chief Michael Chertoff's whiskerless visage was ubiquitous on cable news. Solemnly warning that the nation needed stronger security procedures, Chertoff patiently repeated his talking points on ABC News's "World News Tonight", "Fox and Friends", CNBC's "Squawk Box" and Bloomberg TV.

Almost unmentioned in these appearances: Chertoff has a lot to gain financially if some of these measures are adopted. Between his private consulting firm, The Chertoff Group, and seats on the boards of giant defense and security firms, he sits at the heart of the giant security nexus created in the wake of 9/11, in effect creating a shadow homeland security agency. Chertoff launched his firm just days after President Barack Obama took office, eventually recruiting at least 11 top officials from the Department of Homeland Security, as well as former CIA director General Michael Hayden and other top military brass and security officials.

(Chertoff's predecessor at DHS, Tom Ridge, has also parlayed his experience into a lucrative career. Since 2005, he has served on the board of Savi Technology, the primary technology provider for the Pentagon's wireless cargo-monitoring network, and he has served as a senior advisor to TechRadium, Inc., a Texas-based security technology company.)

Chertoff's clients have prospered in the last two years, largely through lucrative government contracts, and The Chertoff Group's assistance in navigating the complex federal procurement bureaucracy is in high demand. One example involves the company at the heart of the recent uproar over intrusive airport security procedures -- Rapiscan, which makes the so-called body scanners. Back in 2005, Chertoff was promoting the technology and Homeland Security placed the government's first order, buying five Rapiscan scanners.

After the arrest of the underwear bomber:rolleyes: last Christmas, Chertoff hit the airwaves and wrote an op-ed in The Washington Post advocating the full-body scanning systems without disclosing that Rapiscan Systems was a client of his firm. The aborted terror plot prompted the Transportation Security Agency to order 300 machines from Rapiscan. Yet last spring, the Government Accountability Office reported that, "It remains unclear whether [the scanners] would have been able to detect the weapon" used in the aborted bombing attempt. And according to a recent report by DHS's Inspector General, the training of airport screeners is rushed and poorly supervised.

In the past year and a half, $118 million in stimulus funds have been used to buy technology from Rapiscan, but all that money hasn't produced many jobs -- the ostensible purpose of the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act. In fact, it accounts for only 84 positions, according to a HuffPost analysis of government data, meaning roughly $1.4 million was spent to create each job.

Rapiscan has upped its lobbying expenditures in recent years, spending $271,500 so far this year compared to $80,000 five years ago, USA Today reports. As a measure of the firm's influence, one of the honored guests accompanying President Obama on his recent trip to India was Deepak Chopra, the president and CEO of OSI Systems, which owns Rapiscan. India plans to install the scanners at its airports in the wake of the 2008 Mumbai attacks.:rolleyes:

all false flags:rolleyes:

Chertoff sits at the heart of the giant security nexus created in the wake of 9/11

The question of Chertoff's dual-nationality doesn't seem to have concerned a single U.S. senator.

Many have wondered who let the detained suspected Israeli agents go back to Israel, immediately after 911. Apparently it was Michael Chertoff. (See Video Report: VIDEO: 911 Truckload of Explosives)

"Chertoff allowed scores of suspected Israeli terrorists and spies to quietly return to Israel . In several cases, Israeli suspects working for phoney moving companies, such as Urban Moving Systems from Weehawken, N.J., were caught driving moving vans which tested positive for explosives. On September 14, Dominic Suter, the owner of the moving company, which was found to be a Mossad front company, fled to Israel after FBI agents requested a second interview.

One group of 5 Israelis was seen on the roof of Urban Moving Systems videotaping and celebrating the destruction of the World Trade Center. These Israeli agents were returned to Israel on visa violations.

These Israeli suspects, and others, who had apparently transported explosives in the New York area, were allowed to return to Israel without being properly interrogated or their presence and activities in the United States having been vigorously investigated." (1)

What is publicly available about Chertoff's life and his various careers is not comforting, if you care about either law or justice-and it's especially troubling if you demand a depth of character from those who occupy the highest offices in this land. Ah but then this is the Cheney-Bush Era of Empire, so that 'quaint idea' is probably now completely without merit.

"Chertoff is credited with authoring the Patriot Act, the 300-plus page blueprint for the modern National Security State; patterned to great extent on the successes of the KGB in the Soviet system. He's admired among his Bush cadres for making sure that government surveillance operates at maximum efficiency. Under his stewardship at the Dept of Justice, the 4th amendment has withered like summer grass. The long-held belief that citizens, have a right to a "reasonable expectation of privacy" has buckled under the demands of Chertoff

And: "Chertoff's record of failure at Justice is second only to that of Ashcroft. His 4 year tenure hasn't produced even one identifiable success. (Check out his "obstruction of justice" in the John Walker Lindh case on Democracy Now)

As someone that controls the largest Federal Agency in the US government; the life and accomplishments of Michael Chertoff ought to be available and easy to locate: but that has not been the case. Instead the important details concerning Michael Chertoff's past have been meticulously scrubbed from the net. The basics are available from Wikipedia but the facts surrounding the depth of his family's involvement in the actual creation of the State of Israel, have disappeared.

"Chertoff is the co-author, along with Viet Dinh, of the USA PATRIOT Act , signed into law October 26, 2001. As head of the Justice Department's criminal division, he advised the Central Intelligence Agency on the outer limits of legality in coercive interrogation sessions." (3) < TORTURE

One of the little known aspects inside all the secrecy surrounding The vile National ID Card, the HOMELAND Security Act, and the shadowy FEMA camps that many believe are about to be used-concerns the other master criminals that Cheney-Bush hired to ensure that Americans will become as completely controlled a population, as were the people of Communist East Germany or the old USSR.

Chertoff's dual-nationality doesn't seem to have concerned a single U.S. senator - BlackListed News - Archive < click

NOPE NO MOOSLIM BOOGEY-MEN HERE.

ISRAELI CITIZENS HOLDING THE HIGHEST OFFICES IN AMERICAN GOVT, THOUGH.

all for your safety, you understand.

some drugged patsy escorted on to an airliner by US agents tries to light his underpants on fire, so you will all now submit to TSA; bodyscanners; pat-downs; ID cards; no 4th ammendment; AD NAUSEUM.

k....