Bon Jour!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
P

Paroso

I promise I won't speak French much more. It's just so fun, though.

Excuse me, but I'm Paroso. I apologize in advanced, because I'm bound to do something to irritate people. I'm seriously ADD, slightly mental, and I have issues with randomly speaking languages other than English to say things. I tend to be... sarcastic, but I'm sure I can refrain from some of it. :D

By the way, I like to write. Can anyone direct me to a place where this is put?

That's all from me.

Yours in JC.
--Paroso

R

Rissa77

hahaha you're in the right place. checked out the miscellaneous threads yet? you'd love em.

welcome to cc!!

P

Paroso

Yes, actually I went there first. Very interesting... I need my tent.

P

periksandeep

welcome to cc parso :)

M

miracle

HI,
Welcome to the chat room, the forum is a wonderfull place to being to write and make new friends. the chatroom is also full of sacastic people also have fun and love and worship god. c-ya

C

chrissybear

salut lol how are ya lol
ahahhah