Books on managing your own health:

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

MessengerofTruth

Dec 21, 2022
These are a few books that I have found helpful over the years, if anyone would be interested.
"Be Your Own Doctor" by Rachel Weaver
"Herbally Yours" by Penny C. Royal
"The Natural Remedies Encyclopedia" Vance A. Ferrell- Harold M. Cherne M.D.
"Encyclopedia of Herbal Medicine" Andrew Chevallier, FNIMH ( a DK book)
"Peterson- Field Guide to Medicinal Plants and Herbs" by Steven Foster & James A. Duke

Hope this helps someone desiring to take their health into their own hands.

P

persistent

Sugar Blues - Wikipedia
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sugar_Blues
Sugar Blues is a book by William Dufty that was released in 1975 and has become a dietary classic. According to the publishers, over 1.6 million copies have been printed. Dufty uses the narrative form to delve into the history of sugar and history of medicine. He mentions whistle blowers, such as Semmelweiss, to … See more

May 27, 2023
The book
#1 Lets Play Herbal Doctor by Dr. Ma Lan Dr. Joel Wallach
Lets Play Doctor by Dr. Ma Lan. Dr. Joel Wallach
Ref #1 is very interesting For "age spots" (I take it they could mean on the hands) from a page of information, one of the many things is margarine, And yes once I had age spots, and once I used to have margarine, now I do not have margarine and I do not have age spots, as the book says it is curable, meaning the city newspaper I read many years before gave misinformation.

I found you do not need any margarine or butter on bread, just get over it and train your taste buds, it does not take long, Honey or jam on bread or toast with out margarine taste a bit strange, but I just stopped having it for a few weeks, when I went back there I never know the difference. my guess is "I got over it"

[sorry when I joined, this was NOT meant to be a posting, my first post was supposed to be about the bible]