Books Wanted!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
I

iraasuup

Hey guys,

I'm looking for good quality used books. All genres, fiction, non-fiction, biography, politics, history, childrens, lifestyle, relationships, cooking, gardeneing etc etc. I need only books in GOOD CONDITION (able to be re-sold).

I'd prefer not to have any new-age mumbo-jumbo type stuff. ie: any books on relationships should be wholesome and preferably from a Christian perspective.. if it's not, I'm not really interested. I don't want any astrology, new-age, mystical stuff...if that makes sense.

But any other books, novels, comics, fiction, etc are welcome. I am looking to start my own business, and am trying to get a large range of different books.

If you have any you no longer want, I will happily buy them from you at a reasonable price, or if you are happy to donate them, I will pay postage!

If you have any further questions, please send me chat mail.

Thanks,

Katie :)

I

iraasuup

I've had one very generous response. Thanks so much! Would love to help anyone else make more room :)
Spring clean out your old unwanted books, and send them my way!:)