Boron relieves joint pain

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
May 15, 2013
Hip Joint Pain Relief: Boron Reduces Need For Pain Medication

This absolutely does work, I started taking boron about 3 weeks ago to detox from fluoride, the extra benefit is that my hip stopped hurting after years of pain.:)
Yes, you have detox your system from toxins and which the toxins were causing your ailments. Toxins doesn't belong in your body and which your body created a defense and which the method your body uses for a defense is causing clots which plugging up blood flow in certain areas. But now you have unplugged the area that was causing the pain, and now things are working right. The blood ( Carrying nutrients and oxygen) is keeping everything in your body working properly. You got to make sure that the blood keep flowing in all the areas. Take long walk if you can, that help the flow of blood get in all the areas.

May 15, 2013
Yes, you have detox your system from toxins and which the toxins were causing your ailments. Toxins doesn't belong in your body and which your body created a defense and which the method your body uses for a defense is causing clots which plugging up blood flow in certain areas. But now you have unplugged the area that was causing the pain, and now things are working right. The blood ( Carrying nutrients and oxygen) is keeping everything in your body working properly. You got to make sure that the blood keep flowing in all the areas. Take long walk if you can, that help the flow of blood get in all the areas.
Take three tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil or coconut oil daily. You should also add Turmeric in your soups.

Pure Inside Out - Turmeric or Curcuma, A Magical Antioxidant and Anti-inflammatory

M

Minksey

thank you for shring this. interesting.

T

Trisha1

That must be why grapes work for my arthritis. They have boron in them. Im feeling much better, the pain is gone.

CatHerder

Mar 20, 2013
at first glance, I read this as "bacon relieves joint pain."

.....leaving disappointed

O

overcomer2

Oh, this is so interesting, my son suffers from lower back issues. So, how would he detox and where do I get boron?

J

JDecree

*Commercial announcer voice*
All pain, no gain?

Joints leaving you disjointed?

Herp-a-derp?

Dont be a moron, use Boron!™

M

Married_Richenbrachen

This absolutely does work, I started taking boron about 3 weeks ago to detox from fluoride, the extra benefit is that my hip stopped hurting after years of pain.:)
Thanks very much for the link. I learned something about Boron, and even more about professor C. Louis Kervran. :D

O

overcomer2

*Commercial announcer voice*
All pain, no gain?

Joints leaving you disjointed?

Herp-a-derp?

Dont be a moron, use Boron!™
wow, your a poet and I didn't know it. So don't blow it.
Make another and show it. He He Hee

O

overcomer2

I went and bought boron at health store. I asked the woman about it and she said Kentucky(where I'm from) almost everyone is deficient in this mineral. I got the last bottle. (yeah)

Angela53510

Jan 24, 2011
Boron is also necessary for bone health and is part of an overall plan to reduce osteoporosis. Sadly, it has not helped my joint pain at all. Maybe the wrong kind of joint pain?

My goal is to keep my bones from losing anymore minerals, and I take literally every trace mineral that is known to help the bones. I do grow all my own organic veggies, but I do not find even that helps prevent bone loss.

So boron is good for more than one thing!