Bound by we....

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
May 2, 2015
89
0
0
These responders prove God`s word is true, their salt has lost it`s savor , If they would have lived in Christ day , perhaps you could have heard them in the crowd...Crucify Him !!! True Christians do not attack other Christians and as we all in Faith know by Heart....Satan is the main mocker and so they do His will instead of God`s, I speak this to their shame. I Love them earnestly in their folly...John chap 15
 
"I will put my law within them. I will write it on their hearts. I will be their God and they will be my people......... I will unite them behind a single purpose to revere me for their own good and for the good of those who will come after them.

I will never stop blessing them with good things. It will be my great joy to do great things for them."

God (Jeremiah)

I can only praise my Lord Jesus Christ who through His blood has redeemed me in order to hold within my spirit His Spirit to receive these things written above. To Him be all the glory now and forever!

Joi