boundaries

  • Thread starter Thread starter Shadowwolg
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
S

Shadowwolg

Guest
I am thinking on the homework that i was given that which ha, i have yet to do... the boundaries of self care and selfishness is playing a part in my brain. Is it ok to call off sick when , yeah, i probably could work but i really don't feel well, capable of working yes, but not feeling well. no, ... where is the boundary of sacrifice as a Christian? I suspect that this homework, that i was given will not be a quick assignment but one I will wrestle with for some time.... trying to prayfully learn what is a healthy boundary between self care and sacrifice and selfishness. I can't remember if i said this or not but I am gong to start with the word Love in the Bible and each verse put it to what God was wanted the listener to hear, for myself or others, .... figured if my value is through God then the proof of value is in the Bible.so maybe now, i will finally start the process of this homework.ha maybe : - )