Brain Fog

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
L

Lovesong

I think I suffer from this mental disorder a part of it has something to do with brain fog. I am still working on it, with research and prayer.

I just wonder if anyone has had to deal with this, or is currently dealing with this problem.

here are just some of the symptoms I have to face day to day.

1) Social anxiety, - (I force myself to meet people, but then as soon as all that energy is used up I go into my little hiding place, because I've used up all my energy in trying to make that effort. I truly cannot bring myself to move, I become petrified, it ruins my relationships as well on finding someone to be with)

2) confrontation - regardless if its positive or negative my mind takes it into this extreme, of fear, I suddenly lose track of thought and become lost. Makes me feel dumb because i do have a reply I just lose it before I can say anything. My thoughts return but in bulks.

3) Concentration loss - I cannot participate in any groups, or debates even though I wish to, I feel inadequete and lost.

Even as I write this, I get that lump in my throat I can feel inside my chest like a bubble, I think it is anxiety, and it is almost like short term memory loss, only my short term memory loss occurs when I
become anxious.

Does anyone know of any tips on how to deal with this like exercises, or if It maybe a vitamin defficiency, or what you did to deal with this?

I am looking for serious answers, not answers like 'get over it' blah blah blah, please do not be cruel as I am trying to make an effort to help myself. I know God is good I trust him, I believe he is able to heal because I believe in his healing,
but I also believe he goes by our faith. Therefore I am taking my healing this way.

The reason I seek help in this form is because I feel God is bring my dream of finishing college, he's opened this door for me for my life. Yet I have some speed bumps like this i'm working though.

Anyway thankyou for reading this,

Be blessed.