Brand New

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
U

UMICH77

Hello everyone. I am brand new to this site and a relatively new Christian. I am excited about the opportunity to discuss issues/life/stuff with fellow Christians.

Not sure how much to put in here but I am a 35 year old male living in Huntsville, AL. I became a believe only 3 short months ago. I was raised Catholic, went to an all boys Catholic High School but once I was out on my own, I lost faith. Thanks to my wife and her family, I have found God and salvation. I am at a point I continuously thirst for more knowledge about the Bible and being more like Christ.

Again, I am excited about being a Christian and what this site has to offer.

Thank you

J

JesinFL

Hello everyone. I am brand new to this site and a relatively new Christian. I am excited about the opportunity to discuss issues/life/stuff with fellow Christians.

Not sure how much to put in here but I am a 35 year old male living in Huntsville, AL. I became a believe only 3 short months ago. I was raised Catholic, went to an all boys Catholic High School but once I was out on my own, I lost faith. Thanks to my wife and her family, I have found God and salvation. I am at a point I continuously thirst for more knowledge about the Bible and being more like Christ.

Again, I am excited about being a Christian and what this site has to offer.

Thank you
Welcome! I was raised around a Catholic family and, when I did go to church, it was a Catholic church. I was saved a little over a year ago. It's a great journey to begin, amazing what God can do in our lives!