BREAKING NEWS about the RAPTURE!

• Thread starter KittenofMelchisedek
  • Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
K

KittenofMelchisedek

There isn't going to be one! There is no where in scripture that speaks of a pre-tribulation rapture. The time of tribulation is already upon us. If you disagree then give me some verses, I'm open to new knowledge. What we are near to my brethren, is the time of the Two Witnesses. It is time to be washed in the blood, and it's also time to be of a sound mind, as there are many who will get panicky in this or even go insane. And when people go insane, they tend to take a following with them, who always feel the confirmation of the Holy Spirit. I have been deceived by things, I know how hard it is. We need to be on point. There was a guy up the street from me, about 100 years ago, declared that he was the prophet Elijiah and did a lot of damage by demanding that people do as he say. Many families were broken as fathers were encouraged to shun disbelieving wives. Our community still bears the scar of it. Just the other day, a former acquaintance of mine, came running into the kitchen, tripping over himself, speaking in tongues and saying "it's the day star, look!" When I looked, it was obviously a headlight causing an optical illusion. I'm convinced that he just wanted me to be under his control. A lot of people are scandalous and enjoy control, but we are bought with the highest of costs, and need to have wisdom. I'm convinced that it starts off innocent in most cases. It is God who allows these spirits their power. Dr Thompson, a pastor I'm fond of, said that he thinks some do start of receiving prophecy but they lay their hands to it, they touch the Ark. Let's be at rest brethren, and when we see things that are troubling, look up to God who is sovereign over all.

Mat 24:21-35 For then there will be great distress, unequaled from the beginning of the world until now--and never to be equaled again. 22. If those days had not been cut short, no one would survive, but for the sake of the elect those days will be shortened. 23. At that time if anyone says to you, 'Look, here is the Christ!' or, 'There he is!' do not believe it. 24. For false Christs and false prophets will appear and perform great signs and miracles to deceive even the elect--if that were possible. 25. See, I have told you ahead of time. 26. "So if anyone tells you, 'There he is, out in the desert,' do not go out; or, 'Here he is, in the inner rooms,' do not believe it. 27. For as lightning that comes from the east is visible even in the west, so will be the coming of the Son of Man.

D

didymos

Mar 1, 2012
I don't see breaking news

E

Ecclesiastik

Tsk tsk, someone didn't watch the Left Behind series. Kirk Cameron would never lie to me.

jb

Feb 27, 2010
There isn't going to be one! There is no where in scripture that speaks of a pre-tribulation rapture. The time of tribulation is already upon us. If you disagree then give me some verses, I'm open to new knowledge. What we are near to my brethren, is the time of the Two Witnesses. It is time to be washed in the blood, and it's also time to be of a sound mind, as there are many who will get panicky in this or even go insane. And when people go insane, they tend to take a following with them, who always feel the confirmation of the Holy Spirit. I have been deceived by things, I know how hard it is. We need to be on point. There was a guy up the street from me, about 100 years ago, declared that he was the prophet Elijiah and did a lot of damage by demanding that people do as he say. Many families were broken as fathers were encouraged to shun disbelieving wives. Our community still bears the scar of it. Just the other day, a former acquaintance of mine, came running into the kitchen, tripping over himself, speaking in tongues and saying "it's the day star, look!" When I looked, it was obviously a headlight causing an optical illusion. I'm convinced that he just wanted me to be under his control. A lot of people are scandalous and enjoy control, but we are bought with the highest of costs, and need to have wisdom. I'm convinced that it starts off innocent in most cases. It is God who allows these spirits their power. Dr Thompson, a pastor I'm fond of, said that he thinks some do start of receiving prophecy but they lay their hands to it, they touch the Ark. Let's be at rest brethren, and when we see things that are troubling, look up to God who is sovereign over all.

Mat 24:21-35 For then there will be great distress, unequaled from the beginning of the world until now--and never to be equaled again. 22. If those days had not been cut short, no one would survive, but for the sake of the elect those days will be shortened. 23. At that time if anyone says to you, 'Look, here is the Christ!' or, 'There he is!' do not believe it. 24. For false Christs and false prophets will appear and perform great signs and miracles to deceive even the elect--if that were possible. 25. See, I have told you ahead of time. 26. "So if anyone tells you, 'There he is, out in the desert,' do not go out; or, 'Here he is, in the inner rooms,' do not believe it. 27. For as lightning that comes from the east is visible even in the west, so will be the coming of the Son of Man.
You seem to be a bit confused!

You can find a couple of short studies Here and Here on the second coming of Christ...

Yahweh Shalom...

Feb 23, 2013
hmm maybe the wrong place to post. the bible discussion forum is what your looking for. but anyone who wants to debate about the rapture be my guest but be warned the debate has no end and only will cause dislike and disunity amongst each other. so debate with caution

K

KittenofMelchisedek

I'm new, this was supposed to be a reply, not it's own thread. My apologies

F

Fiza200

I think, This Breaking news is very old. And now there is no discussion has made in the company.
Read latest Breaking News on here Breaking News Pakistan - eNews.pk