breaking the silence

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
J

joesalem

well its amazing how God works in mysterious ways and its also incredible how he can move mountains by the gentle awakening of the heart soul and mind i find His Love is so amazing. it all started when i was at a Christian Concert for the first time in my life it was an amazing experiance for me becuase i remembered how bold the brothers and sisters of the church where they where praising God and Glorifying Him to the fullest. and for some reason i felt my heart so warm that day. i was so happy somehow i felt like God was calling me to come to his arms after all the health problems i had i felt like i was being healed by His Spirit and not only that. but after seeing what Jesus showed me in the concert of happiness i just fell on my knees and i started to repent of who i was. and one of the troubles i always once had was that i was Christian but i was not always being Bold for God very rarely did i lift my Hands to his Glory . but now after he has changed me i lift my Hands to the God of Love Everyday.

homwardbound

Oct 24, 2012
So your connection is of the invisible living God? All people going through life seem to be looking for connection(s) with others
So ask you who are you connected, connectring to with.
The evil force roams around seekoing whom it can devour and really attacks those that are connecting and are connected to God almighty through the Son.

And am Glad you have come to the Faith found in Christ, For God will never leave you nor forsake you, but people will, and make it look like God, Just stand fast