Broken Family

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
S

simplyme_bekah

Heck yeah praise our Lord and our Jesus and our King and our God night and day forever because he is the creator of both ;)

S

simplyme_bekah

Official God's Not Dead (Like A Lion) Lyric Video - YouTube

Let love explode
And bring the dead to life
A love so bold
To see a revolution somehow

Let love explode
And bring the dead to life
A love so bold
To bring a revolution somehow

Now I'm lost in your freedom
And this world I'll overcome

My God's not dead
He's surely alive
He's living on the inside
Roaring like a lion

My God's not dead
He's surely alive
Roaring like a lion

He's roaring
He's roaring
He's roaring like a lion

Let hope arise
And make the darkness hide
My faith is dead
I need a resurrection somehow

Now..
Now I'm lost in your freedom
Now..
And this world I'll overcome

My God's not dead
[ From: GOD'S NOT DEAD Lyrics - NEWSBOYS ]

He's surely alive
Roaring like a lion

My God's not dead
He's surely alive
Roaring like a lion

He's roaring
He's roaring
He's roaring like a lion

He's roaring
He's roaring

Let Heaven roar
And fire fall
Come shake the ground
With the sound of revival

Let Heaven roar
And fire fall
Come shake the ground
With the sound of revival…

My God's not dead
He's surely alive
Roaring like a lion

My God's not dead
He's surely alive
Roaring like a lion...

He's roaring
He's roaring
He's roaring like a lion

Roaring like a lion

S

simplyme_bekah

Oh goodness I am on fire for our King. No matter what he is simply our everything even when we are somewhere we should not be....he showsssssssssssss us the way. So very blessed w00tw00t

S

simplyme_bekah

You all will find that I am so deeply and passionately and forever and always so so so SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO in love with our God and King. oh oh oh my what an amazingly beautiful experience. And you see you get to this point where you LOVE God so DEEPLY that you can give a rats butt about what others may think because he simply consumes you mind, heart, body and soul. He is the reason you take that next breath. He is the one that loves you so deeply and completely that you know no matter how much pain you endure he is standing before you taking the brunt of it.............hahahaha......oh wow oh wow.....I am blessed indeed

S

simplyme_bekah

My God is beauty and love and joy and peace and acceptance and hope and peace and peace and more peace. He gives to you the ability to laugh at life, at yourself and everything. He has the most amazing sense of humor. hahaha