Broken-hearted

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

mystdancer50

Feb 26, 2012
Unfortunately, as I feel the sorrow of yet another closed door in regards to adoption and the unrelenting refusal of my mom, I find that I am broken-hearted and, because of this, I am not feeling very compassionate today. :)

I will offer compassion where it is warranted but if I respond to any posts today that are attacks against me, I will do so coldly. Sorry about that. :) I hope that this is the rare form of my life today...I've only done so once so far. :)

Y

Yuanyuan

I am so sorry that you do not feel ok. I also understand that we do not have compassion or love when we get hurts. I pray that Lord would heal you with His love and mercy. Yea, i want to give you some comforts even we have never known each other. You are my heavenly family though. Hugs