Broken marriage

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
T

texan4Jesus

Please pray for my husband, children & I. We are going through a divorce & I recently gave my life to Christ. Emotions are really hard to get through & I need guidance & prayer. The children are emotionally scarred & are in counseling. Thanks.

D

dru

praying....

damombomb

Feb 27, 2011
Father thank your for your covering over them and for a good report in Jesus name

Shilo

Aug 31, 2011
Father God, please give comfort and strength to this family. In Yeshua's holy name amen.

T

texan4Jesus

Thank you for everyone's continuing prayers.

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Praying for all you ask in Jesus Christ is Lord.

hugs and God bless
pickles

shemaiah

Jan 28, 2011
I will be praying for you and your family. God bless

P

psychomom

Firstly, welcome to CC! :)

And mostly...welcome to the Family of God! ♥

I'm sorry to hear of this suffering, and please be assured you and your precious little ones are being prayed for!
Please come back often. We are here for you, beloved of your Father.
love,
ellie

S

shekaniah

Father thank you for her new found faith,
suround her with people who know and love you!
May she find wisdom and hope in You Lord.
Send Your peace that surpasses understanding to her and children.
Bless them with the gift of Joy!
Move in the heart of her husband!
In Jesus Name, Amen

Come back often for fellowship!
Love in Jesus, Shekaniah

T

texan4Jesus

Please pray for me as I go to church tomorrow as that is where my husband & his new girlfriend go. Yes he's dating & it does hurt but we were so unequally yoked. I love my church family as I have felt nothing but true love from everyone there. Last Sunday I felt so alone I left church & cried. But I returned to hear the rest of the sermon. I ask for prayers of strength & prayers to accept the fact that my husband has moved on. Thank you so much.

S

shekaniah

Sure will!

Phil 4:6
Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God.

Dec 21, 2012
Hello Texan4Jesus,

First of all, I want you to know that you are not alone. God is near and He has heard your cry for help, hope, and healing. "For He Himself has said, 'I will never desert you, nor will I ever forsake you.'" (Hebrews 13:5).

I too experienced the same situation you are facing right now, my husband left me for another woman and filed for a divorce. And like you, I was devastated. But instead of accepting that my husband would move on with his life with another woman, and that I would be a single mom for the rest of my life, I cried out to God for help!

In my desperation, the Lord graciously led me to where I found HOPE to believe that God could restore my broken marriage. And guess what Texan4Jesus? He DID!!! Not only did my husband leave the OW (other woman) and remarry me, but nine months later, I gave birth to our third child and FIRST son!!!

I share this testimony with you to assure you that NOTHING is impossible with God (Luke 1:37). If He could restore my marriage, He can surely restore yours. "For God does not show favoritism" (Romans 2:11)

God bless you Texan4Jesus! And BE ENCOURAGED, God is in control and will work all of this out for your good! (Romans 8:28)

Hisbride

T

texan4Jesus

Once again I thank everyone who is praying for me & giving me encouragement. I feel the prayers renewing my soul & I feel blessed that I have people who understand what I'm going through. Thanks.

B

BLINDSIDE_CHIK

I prayed for you...I sorta know what your family is going through my mom and dad divorced recently and my mom still can't take her ring off her finger. I think its still a shock to her but I know shes a strong woman. And it takes a strong woman to go through what you're going through..I am glad I have my mother who is like that, and your kids will realize that one day also. If your kids are old enough to understand its best to explain whats going on to them if they are old enough. I wish my mom or dad would but they all say things that don't really help, its like they point the finger not REALLY explaining. They both seemed uncomfortable talking about that but I'd rather them say something rather than nothing. I hope everything goes well...its hard but giving it to God is better than holding onto it.

T

texan4Jesus

Thank you blindside_chick for your prayers. The three older kids know what is going on though they don't know why we're divorcing. The oldest one doesn't even look at me. It hurts but at least they get to choose whether or not they want to visit me. I know God will help all of us through this.

L

liz247

I pray God's healing Grace upon you and your family.

P

psychomom

Thank you blindside_chick for your prayers. The three older kids know what is going on though they don't know why we're divorcing. The oldest one doesn't even look at me. It hurts but at least they get to choose whether or not they want to visit me. I know God will help all of us through this.
Sweetie, wait a minute...you mean your children are not with you?
*heart breaks in pieces*

Now I know better how to pray...thanks for that, though I am just so sorry, honey. :(

It's not quite 6 am on the east coast, and I'm beginning to lift you to the Lord for the service this morning.
Please don't share one thing more than you're comfortable with,
but also know you can share whatever you want/need to.

This is not a place where people are judged...just loved. ♥

Also, there's a women's forum where the brothers here cannot enter.
(how sweet is that ? :) )
So if there's anything you need to get off your chest that you'd be more comfortable having just the sisters see, that's the place.

love you,
ellie

Dec 18, 2012
"Please pray for me as I go to church tomorrow as that is where my husband & his new girlfriend go. Yes he's dating & it does hurt but we were so unequally yoked. I love my church family as I have felt nothing but true love from everyone there. Last Sunday I felt so alone I left church & cried. But I returned to hear the rest of the sermon. I ask for prayers of strength & prayers to accept the fact that my husband has moved on. Thank you so much. "

T

texan4Jesus

I thank everyone for their prayers during this difficult time. I went to church today & felt so happy & uplifted & loved by the church members. I love my church & I love the people here. I didn't get to see my children because my ex is taking care of them while they're sick. So please pray for them. And also my ex texted me & said I was welcome to visit for Christmas but the two oldest ones don't want to be there when I show up. Please pray for their hearts that they may be able to forgive me for what I've done to them. Thanks.

Dec 21, 2012
Hi Texan4Jesus,

So glad to hear that all went well today for you at church, but sorry to hear about your children not feeling well. I too am experiencing living apart from my children, so I understand how you feel.

God bless Texan4Jesus and know that I am praying for you DAILY!

Much love,

Hisbride