Broken

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mybrokenlessthenthree
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
M

Mybrokenlessthenthree

Guest
So I heard this song about Broken hearts from sex trafficking and all the effects etc.
I don't know if i heard these words, but this was my heart,
"Before you breaks someone's body you have their mind"

Let's say that I date a virgin, but I've had sex. Well before I ever touch her or anything I have to break her mind. Meaning I have to get her mind into this broken point of view that 'it's okay' to do this. And honestly, I wouldn't want to do anything that, because of what it does to person mind. When you have sex, you are tied to this person and revealed to that person! So every time you do it again you remember, every other person. And yes I know the whole biblical aspect, but I think on mental level oh what it does. Because you break someone's mind, their virginity. Like you defile something that's holy. Not only do these actions we commit ruin the mindset of purity but our souls become mutilated. And we do all of these actions for satisfaction but it is in vain! This is something my heart, right now, has been just slathered. I realize the true effect of sex, not just the physical.
 
Wooooooow strange, this is exactly how I feel about it, but you can say it in so much better words. (Don't know if that's a right English sentence, but who cares)