Broken !

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
L

lost12

I posted earlier and my life is shattered because I made some mistakes in my personal life. Now I cant sleep or eat its been three days.Please pray for peace and guidance,

C

Cheyenne

Just finished praying for you. Hang in there & remember He died on the cross for your sins. Alsp remember that we all make mistakes. Just repent & be forgiven. May peace & guidance surround you right now.

D

dordor

God is a God of a second chance .I pray that you forgive yourself ask God to forgive read all the love quotes from the Bible be encouraged .God loves you.I pray may his peace sorround you at this moment.

shemaiah

Jan 28, 2011
Bro, know that God can make anything new and beautiful no matter how broken it is. If you get the time listen to Ocean Floor by Audio Adrenaline and Forgiven by Sanctus Real. I will be praying for you. God bless

F

FatnWeak

Father in heaven. We lift up Lost in prayer because he is going through some difficult things right now and so we ask you to help him. Guide him to do what is correct, guide him to truth, to his salvation thru You. Open doors and provide people in his life that will help him get through his problems. Help him have faith in You. Please Father in your name we ask, Amen.

A

AnandaHya

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s6zdihmwy1M[/video]

May God lead you to godly sorrow and repentance so that you turn from your sins and confess them to Him, that He may forgive you and heal you.

May you know His peace and the Joy that comes with walking in His Holy Spirit. In Jesus name we pray, amen.

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Praying in Jesus for all the peace you seek.
Remember, Jesus has already taken all your sins and fears, all you need to do is rest in His care.
You are sealed in Jesus, so there is no more condemnation. :)

God bless
pickles

W

woodl

I posted earlier and my life is shattered because I made some mistakes in my personal life. Now I cant sleep or eat its been three days.Please pray for peace and guidance,
To my northern friend, I just wanted to say that we all have made mistakes and we will make many more, but the love of Jesus is and will always be there to pick us back up if we only reach out to him.
Almighty God that you are I praise your mighty name and I thank you Lord for always being there for us no matter how far we fall or how many times we fall. I will praise you for ever and ever

J

Jenesis

I trashed my life too many times to count and God has this amazing way of fixing things but also he causes you to learn lessons so you stop making so many massive mistakes all the time. The intensity and the frequency of major mistakes lessens dramatically if you will put your trust in him.

W

wwjd_kilden

Praying

Keep seeking Him (read the bible and pray).
The only thing that can keep God away from you is you plainly telling Him to stay away. Unless you do, He is always there.

A

AnandaHya

Just wanted to say hi!

this one is my daughter's favorite song:

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g1ovNZTpVcU[/video]

S

shekaniah

Jesus loves you! Don't let the enemy try to get in your head! I pray that you will be filled with the peace that surpasses understanding.
In Jesus Name, Amen