Brother needs prayer

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
V

violakat

My brother's potassium is way too high, and if it doesn't come down, it could possibly kill him.

O

OFM

i will pray for him 4 sure....amen....

V

violakat

Thank you. As soon as I know what the dialysis people intend to do, I'll let you know

starfield

Jun 13, 2009
I will be praying for hm.
God bless.

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Praying in agreement in Jesus Christ is Lord come in the flesh with all here for fast healing for your brother.

Hugs and God bless
pickles

V

violakat

Ok, While he was on dialysis, the nurses decided to start him tonight on the meds that will lower the potassium, rather then waiting later in the week to see the doctor, or having him admitted to ER. They're hoping that this will lower his potassium level down.

A few months ago, a similar situation happened, and that time the doctor's didn't know how he managed to come out of it. This time, I think it was caught much earlier.

Anyway, he still needs prayers. And thanks everyone for praying.

P

psychomom

I was hospitalized for a week recently for the opposite problem...too little potassium.
I have to admit, up till the first time I had this trouble about 15 years ago, I took the regulation of my heartbeat for granted.
Such a little thing, potassium, but what a great impact it has on our hearts.
Which makes me think of similar, spiritual things, so I thank you, violakat, for that! :)

I pray that the Lord will resolve this speedily and happily, and thank Him for the early catch!
Please do let us know how your brother is doing. We heart updates. ♥
~ellie

D

destiny

O Lord our father, pls may u do ur work in the life of our brother.

S

shekaniah

Prayers sent for your brother and all who are caring for him too!

D

davidable

I pray that your brother potassium level would come down

V

violakat

So my brother ended up back in the hospital again. His potassium came down a bit, but this time he had fluid on his lungs. Not sure if that was because his potassium was so high, or from a condition he has. Anyway, he's back home now.

S

shekaniah

Prayers sent again for your brother!