"But God"

  • Thread starter Thread starter womanofchrist27
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
W

womanofchrist27

Guest
My absolute favorite phrase is ‘but God’.
I’m so weary, but God will give me strength.
I’m lonely, but God will be my friend.
I’m in pain, but God will comfort me.
I’m broken, but God will put the pieces together.
Even one of my favorite verses:
Man looks on outer appearances, but God looks at the heart.