Call for boycott of Chineese imports

  • Thread starter Thread starter Charismatic-sts1
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
C

Charismatic-sts1

Guest
I have recently heard that the Chinese government seized a church registered under the state because of its valuable property. Two pastors and 23 members of the congregation are missing and records of the arrest also were lost. I have also heard stories of Chinese Christians who saw the Christmas lights they made under force labor at local stores.

Because of the persecution of Christians I would like to encourage a boycotting of Chinese goods. While I know this is very hard to do considering most of our goods are now made in china, its time to stand up against the Chinese governments bullying and secret executions of Christian brothers and sisters. Again I realize this is difficult, but I pray you will do the right thing and stand up for your brothers and sisters and Christ.