Call to arms

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
F

fellclaw01

I am calling to all my Christian brothers for your prayers of support so my soul can be saved. I come to you as a supplicant

I am serious depressed and suicidal. I am close to being admired to hospital. I function and do what I need to do but once that is done I collapse - a wretched creature. I am speaking to a crisis councilor several times a day just to keep going. Often for several times a day I pretty much get anxious seizures where I can't function. I think about practical ways to end my life. I am a martial artist and could really put some grit in it and just do it. I don't really want to but the pain is so intense sometimes I don't really see an alternative. Im used to pushing myself but i am just about spent. Due to my martial arts background I'm used to sucking it up and I am familiar with how to use psychology to build yourself back up and I used to have nightly sessions with a crisis councilor specifically to assist this process I lasted longer under this stress than the average man could take.

In truth these last few months the only salve for my soul has been The Lord. I don't want pity just your prayers of support as much as possible. This could be a story of triump or tragedy. Sorry but its a long one.

Tonight I got in this state and was absolutely falling apart. I started thinking Jesus hates me (as i have been reading the bible of late) and on the way home passed a few churches and thier slogans of walking with Jesus and stuff made me think of The Lord. Then when I got something to eat they had these Christian flyers for prayers so I grabbed one and called them for a prayer. What a prayer it was- I cried my heart out but in the end I felt cleansed- I spent time with my son and felt joy and I was filled with love. I am writing this in the love of that moment

Basically I've been in a toxic situation in my work which I need to support my family. It has nearly destroyed me but the good in this situation is that it has turned me back to God through the pain that I have endured

But it is a slender hope at best. I was brought up as a Christian as a child but boy have I fallen. I have poisoned my soul with sin in particular fornication, blasphemy and pretty much everything else though I haven't killed anyone. I've even worshiped the old gods and cursed God and Jesus.

I believe that ultimately the enemy has led me to this situation and has dug his hooks in deep empowered by my sin. Looking back as I Pre teen I was commited to God and his rules. I wanted a Christian life- all I wanted was salvation. But a combination of my environment and temptation has driven me in to a life of sin

I have to radically change my life to fully accept God and I need to bring The Lord to my 5 year old.

Due to the toxic situation at work I can barely be around other people including my son and it is his birthday tommorow and I wasn't even sure if I can bear to be around him and I had an hour of pure magic with him because of that prayer.

A thought occurred to me that I could go into battle tommorow with Jesus at my side and I will be invincible. I need your prayers to pray for me am support me as I try to turn back to God even as the Devil circles see

Attachments

F

fellclaw01

Sorry wanted to add the below

The devil and his demons are circling and confident I will fall I need your prayers to bring me to Jesus