Can i find a partner frfr on here ?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

listenyoumustAll

Jul 22, 2021
HELLO I believe the lord wants you to know some things, first,,,,,go to him in deep prayer, start praying in the spirit, theres some things he wants to reveal to you, ask him what's your calling is, remember we are in the last revival. he has plans for you, you must learn how to tune into he's voice, my sheep know my voice, remember speaking in tongs is just the first gift, this gift builds up your faith, it pushes out drought and unbelief, then you can operate in other gifts, I believe this is what the holy spirit is saying to you, we are living in a great time right now, God bless you, Jesus is lord,
Thank you for the word ,I will not take it likely that I must say .God has been my buckler and shield in this phase I am encountered with .constantly I speak in tongues and tune in to what's God's say I will not slack,I am to teach the word ,I am a bible study teacher not of myself but of the Holy spirit ..everything is he's I share I do believe am in a pivotal point in my life and pray daily for God's connection ..cc is my safe place .

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
This is an honorable desire and admirable that you're putting it out there. There was a few gals on here looking for the same thing, so I would look back through the Single's Threads for the last couple months and see what happens. You could start with a casual PM. God bless this endeavor🙏

listenyoumustAll

Jul 22, 2021
This is an honorable desire and admirable that you're putting it out there. There was a few gals on here looking for the same thing, so I would look back through the Single's Threads for the last couple months and see what happens. You could start with a casual PM. God bless this endeavor🙏
Yes I agree ..thanks for your help .I can't afford to subscribe yet. So I rather just go all out .Good thing the Holy spirit will help me discern through ..😎😎😎