can I?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
A

aidia

Can I just stay being alone after divorced? Cos as far as I know.. Bible says that nothing can separate husbnd n wife .. Marriage but Death ..

Sep 8, 2012
Yes.
I'm sorry that your marriage broke up.
But you have a husband,
His name is Jesus Christ.
And He like NO man.
He will never leave you, or forsake you.
(Praying.........)

A

aidia

Tx Ricksafer, but is there any words in the bible that saying.. The divorced person is allowed to remarried?

N

nathan3

You can remarry . In Christ, your a new person. Be free.

A

aidia

tx nathan3, GBU

Jan 14, 2013
Tx Ricksafer, but is there any words in the bible that saying.. The divorced person is allowed to remarried?
it depends on your reason for divorce. ?

A

Ariel82

if he left you and is married to another person or commiting adultery than you are free to remarry because he is behaving like an unbeliever even if he claims to be Christian.

1 Corinthians 7
[SUP]10 [/SUP]Now to the married I command, yet not I but the Lord: A wife is not to depart from her husband. [SUP]11 [/SUP]But even if she does depart, let her remain unmarried or be reconciled to her husband. And a husband is not to divorce his wife.
[SUP]12 [/SUP]But to the rest I, not the Lord, say: If any brother has a wife who does not believe, and she is willing to live with him, let him not divorce her. [SUP]13 [/SUP]And a woman who has a husband who does not believe, if he is willing to live with her, let her not divorce him. [SUP]14 [/SUP]For the unbelieving husband is sanctified by the wife, and the unbelieving wife is sanctified by the husband; otherwise your children would be unclean, but now they are holy. [SUP]15[/SUP]But if the unbeliever departs, let him depart; a brother or a sister is not under bondage in such cases. But God has called us to peace