Can someone be unsaved?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
J

josh123

4 Nevertheless I have somewhat against thee, because thou hast left thy first love.
5 Remember therefore from whence thou art fallen, and repent, and do the first works; or else I will come unto thee quickly, and will remove thy candlestick out of his place, except thou repent.
[h=3]Revelation 2:4-5 so what do you think this is saying brothers and sister?[/h]

B

BeanieD

Is talking about one who has walked away from God to live the way they want to live. If that person repents of their sins, then they will be welcomed back. First love, is God.

RickyZ

Sep 20, 2012
My understanding is that if it takes a willfull decision to accept Christ, then loosing that salvation would take a willfull decision to reject Him. Not walking the walk is backsliding, but it takes a willfull denial to be apostate.

C

Cino

This scripture is talking to the churches, but we can take example of this in our lives today. God is saying that he knows all the good that we have done, etc..... but there is something in our lives that God does not like and does not have pleasure with. We must examine our lives and remove every inch of what God does not like. He is warning that if they repent, He will forgive them, as He will forgive us. But if they do not repent, then they have lost any hope of salvation, and whatever they DID have, God will remove it from them. God will do the same with us, if we have any unrepented sin. The key is repentance.