Can someone pray for my fish who died?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Sep 27, 2012
He always loved swimming. He was so swimmiful, and he loved to swim. Every day I came in I would see him just swimming. But recently he got caught in a plant and died. After that he no longer swam. Can you pray that my fish will have a nice fish tank waiting for him in heaven?

Blain

The Word Weaver
Aug 28, 2012
do fish have souls?

S

Strong1

No, they do not.
But, I pray that you will one day reach heaven,.... and that the Lord God will deck your mansion with an array of beautiful fish, that your eyes can ever behold. ;)

Blain

The Word Weaver
Aug 28, 2012
FISHY!!!!!

I

intercessorginger

Oh there are lovely swimming fish in heaven just waiting for you...but first...you must be born again!

raf

Sep 26, 2009
Well....I would like to pray for your fish but protestant/evangelicals state I am not allowed to or I am worshiping satan or marry. Also is your avatar from black butler the anime?

Last edited:
J

jkalyna

:p
He always loved swimming. He was so swimmiful, and he loved to swim. Every day I came in I would see him just swimming. But recently he got caught in a plant and died. After that he no longer swam. Can you pray that my fish will have a nice fish tank waiting for him in heaven?
I DON'T KNOW HOW TO PRAY FOR IT, BUT I WILL TELL A TRUE STORY ABOUT MY GOLDFISH. I HAD A TINY BABY GOLD FISH THAT I BROUGHT HOME FROM THE PET SHOP. NEVER KNEW IT WOULD KEEP GROWING FOR OVER 2 YEARS. NEVER KNEW THAT WITH SIZE THERE WAS ALSO STRENGHT. I DIDN'T COVER IT WITH A METAL COVER, AND ONE DAY I ARRIVED TO FIND MY LITTLE FRIEND ON THE FLOOR LIMP. I DON'T KNOW HOW LONG HE WAS THERE, BUT I PICKED HIM UP HE WAS ALMOST 5 INCHES AND PUT HIM IN THE PALM OF MY HAND, KNEELING AND CRYING AND PRAYING THAT THE LORD WOULD DO SOMETHING AND AT THE SAME TIME MOURNING. HE JUMPED UP LIKE A BOLT OF LIGHTENING AND I PUT HIM BACK INTO THE TANK. HE WAS GOOD AS GOLD. I PRAY THAT YOU WILL HAVE PEACE AND NOT FEEL ANY KIND OF GUILT LIKE IF YOU DID SOMETHING. I LOVE TO CRY, AS MUCH AS I LOVE TO LAUGH. CRYING CLEANSES MY SPIRIT, AND LAUGHING CLEANSES MY BODY OF TOXINS, FOR LAUGHTER IS LIKE MEDICINE. CHEER UP. THE LORD SAID HE HAS MANY SURPRIZES FOR US, THINGS WE DON'T KNOW ABOUT. GOD BLESS YOU.

A

AgeofKnowledge

I used to have snake for a pet and fed it goldfish if that helps any.

loveme1

Oct 30, 2011
May you be comforted during this time.

Peace and Blessings in the name of Yahvah God and Yahshua the Messiah.

P

psychomom

I am praying for y-o-u Naime.♥

That the Lord of Glory reveals Himself to you,
so you will see Jesus, and receive the Greatest Gift
of eternal life,
in Jesus' Name.

love,
ellie

S

shekaniah

I will pray for you!
Your fish is gone :(

K

kittycat7

When you described that, it reminded me of the movie Finding Nemo: When Dory said the quote, " when life get's you down, you just have to keep on swimming" I feel that you were a good owner to your fish, and I just want to say, God Loves you. And he loves your pet fish too. He's the one who created it. I believe that the Lord has a plan for your fish, maybe a better paln then on this earth: Have good cheer, cause it's now in the father's hands, and your fish is at peace in a wonderful place called Heaven: Therefore, you can be at peace, knowing your fish is with the father:

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Scripture speaks to the oceans of heaven. :)
Praying that God has set your fish in this perfect place.
Praying for you as well in Jesus, losing any we love always brings saddness.

Hugs and God bless
pickles

Blain

The Word Weaver
Aug 28, 2012
:p

I DON'T KNOW HOW TO PRAY FOR IT, BUT I WILL TELL A TRUE STORY ABOUT MY GOLDFISH. I HAD A TINY BABY GOLD FISH THAT I BROUGHT HOME FROM THE PET SHOP. NEVER KNEW IT WOULD KEEP GROWING FOR OVER 2 YEARS. NEVER KNEW THAT WITH SIZE THERE WAS ALSO STRENGHT. I DIDN'T COVER IT WITH A METAL COVER, AND ONE DAY I ARRIVED TO FIND MY LITTLE FRIEND ON THE FLOOR LIMP. I DON'T KNOW HOW LONG HE WAS THERE, BUT I PICKED HIM UP HE WAS ALMOST 5 INCHES AND PUT HIM IN THE PALM OF MY HAND, KNEELING AND CRYING AND PRAYING THAT THE LORD WOULD DO SOMETHING AND AT THE SAME TIME MOURNING. HE JUMPED UP LIKE A BOLT OF LIGHTENING AND I PUT HIM BACK INTO THE TANK. HE WAS GOOD AS GOLD. I PRAY THAT YOU WILL HAVE PEACE AND NOT FEEL ANY KIND OF GUILT LIKE IF YOU DID SOMETHING. I LOVE TO CRY, AS MUCH AS I LOVE TO LAUGH. CRYING CLEANSES MY SPIRIT, AND LAUGHING CLEANSES MY BODY OF TOXINS, FOR LAUGHTER IS LIKE MEDICINE. CHEER UP. THE LORD SAID HE HAS MANY SURPRIZES FOR US, THINGS WE DON'T KNOW ABOUT. GOD BLESS YOU.
and god said ZAP you shall live!!