can you/do you see god?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
F

fantasiafelice

i think i can see him in many different ways, more ways than actually seeing a person face to face.

damombomb

Feb 27, 2011
Can see him in his creation, through Jesus, his word, but never seen him face to face. How do you see him?

crossnote

Nov 24, 2012
i think i can see him in many different ways, more ways than actually seeing a person face to face.
If you saw even the glorified Lord Jesus you wouldn't say ''I think I can see him...

F

fantasiafelice

we were all made in his image so that makes me feel like i know him and have seen him in a way, i see him in creation in everything that he has touched and that makes his presence even more special, when i pray he answers me and i know he is there, i see his words and that brings me closer, i see him in the good in people too and in myself.

A

Ariel82

Do you see Him in His written word?

F

fantasiafelice

i see him in everything he has touched including his words yes

crossnote

Nov 24, 2012
Do you see Him hanging on a cross dying for your sins? That is something we don't see strolling through a mountain meadow but is most needful.

S

SeekingJC

Do you see Him hanging on a cross dying for your sins? That is something we don't see strolling through a mountain meadow but is most needful.
I see Him like that quite a bit to my everlasting gratitude and humility. I also see Him in the innocence and honesty of children (I have three little guys). I see and hear Him when reading His word. I see him when I'm happy and when I'm troubled. And I especially see him when I make a tough decision. The best thing is when I can't see Him, He's still watching me! :)

Oct 31, 2011
There has been a time when we were laughed at for having an invisible God, when those with idols they thought had power said they could see theirs. Ours is alive in the spiritual realm, a realm that is eternal and has absolute control of all our fleshly world.

Jan 24, 2013
There has been a time when we were laughed at for having an invisible God, when those with idols they thought had power said they could see theirs. Ours is alive in the spiritual realm, a realm that is eternal and has absolute control of all our fleshly world.
Does money hold power over you?