Can you handle this one?

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Blain

The Word Weaver
Aug 28, 2012
23,049
4,101
113
So just to be clear I do not believe this for a second but here it goes. Apparently a guy who did lots of work @ nasa who has access to all the satalites goes on a radio show warning of the danger of the second sun. Apparently there is something known as the second sun and it carries seven planets with it. It will not come into our system but will heavily affect earth we are talking earth poles shifting, the suns rays being like radiation on our skin and massive world disasters the likes this planet has never seen. Apparently Fema and the government learned about this over fifty years ago and have been building a huge underground safe place with enough space for all the high ups and the government and such. our power grid will apparently go down and such.
..........wow, now if I actually believed all this I might be concerned but I highly doubt it, I do find it interesting though. A good scary story to use at my house for Halloween( Just kidding)
 
Sounds like another NASA scam to me. The poles might shift - I believe its happened before. There might be more world disasters - Jesus prophesied this. The sun might get hotter and scorch people (Rev 16), but I believe this is a judgement of God, and wouldn't apply to any believers still alive. So possibly, NASA are just trying to get some respectability by trying to prophesy what God has already ordained will happen.

As for the cause of all this being a second sun? God created two great lights - one to rule the day, the other to rule the night (Gen 1, quoted). He doesn't talk about any 3rd great light, although in Rev 16, an angel pours his vial upon the sun. If the sun got bigger and hotter due to this, I wouldn't put it past the NASA cronies to try and explain it as another sun coming into orbit, or some such rot.

Notice also in Revelation 6, the stars fall to Earth. I think this is pretty much the wrap-up of the time though. If NASA is still around at this point, it wouldn't surprise me if they are making up more rubbish to sucker people into unrepentance.

Genesis 1:14 - 19And God said, Let there be lights in the firmament of the heaven to divide the day from the night; and let them be for signs, and for seasons, and for days, and years:[SUP]15 [/SUP]And let them be for lights in the firmament of the heaven to give light upon the earth: and it was so.[SUP]16 [/SUP]And God made two great lights; the greater light to rule the day, and the lesser light to rule the night: he made the stars also. [SUP]17 [/SUP]And God set them in the firmament of the heaven to give light upon the earth,[SUP] 18 [/SUP]And to rule over the day and over the night, and to divide the light from the darkness: and God saw that it was good.[SUP] 19 [/SUP]And the evening and the morning were the fourth day.

Revelation 6:12 - 13And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood;[SUP] 13 [/SUP]And the stars of heaven fell unto the earth, even as a fig tree casteth her untimely figs, when she is shaken of a mighty wind.
 
Sounds like another NASA scam to me. The poles might shift - I believe its happened before. There might be more world disasters - Jesus prophesied this. The sun might get hotter and scorch people (Rev 16), but I believe this is a judgement of God, and wouldn't apply to any believers still alive. So possibly, NASA are just trying to get some respectability by trying to prophesy what God has already ordained will happen.

As for the cause of all this being a second sun? God created two great lights - one to rule the day, the other to rule the night (Gen 1, quoted). He doesn't talk about any 3rd great light, although in Rev 16, an angel pours his vial upon the sun. If the sun got bigger and hotter due to this, I wouldn't put it past the NASA cronies to try and explain it as another sun coming into orbit, or some such rot.

Notice also in Revelation 6, the stars fall to Earth. I think this is pretty much the wrap-up of the time though. If NASA is still around at this point, it wouldn't surprise me if they are making up more rubbish to sucker people into unrepentance.

Genesis 1:14 - 19And God said, Let there be lights in the firmament of the heaven to divide the day from the night; and let them be for signs, and for seasons, and for days, and years:[SUP]15 [/SUP]And let them be for lights in the firmament of the heaven to give light upon the earth: and it was so.[SUP]16 [/SUP]And God made two great lights; the greater light to rule the day, and the lesser light to rule the night: he made the stars also. [SUP]17 [/SUP]And God set them in the firmament of the heaven to give light upon the earth,[SUP] 18 [/SUP]And to rule over the day and over the night, and to divide the light from the darkness: and God saw that it was good.[SUP] 19 [/SUP]And the evening and the morning were the fourth day.

Revelation 6:12 - 13And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood;[SUP] 13 [/SUP]And the stars of heaven fell unto the earth, even as a fig tree casteth her untimely figs, when she is shaken of a mighty wind.
Hold up the bible even says the sun will get bigger? I knew I wasn't crazy, because the sun is so much bigger and brighter than it ever used to be. I keep asking people about but it's like they care
 
This really is not so hard to believe. I have heard in Colorado that they have built a huge underground area under a mountain. Even heard of truckers who have had to go into the area to deliver things. As far as the sun goes... there will be signs in sun,moon,stars.
 
This really is not so hard to believe. I have heard in Colorado that they have built a huge underground area under a mountain. Even heard of truckers who have had to go into the area to deliver things. As far as the sun goes... there will be signs in sun,moon,stars.
soooooo I'm not crazy then? The sun really is three times as big? well I mean I am crazy but at least I am not crazy about the sun.
 
Well somehow 1/3 of Earth will be burned - why not. It has to occur some how. Maybe the sun gets hotter and bigger.
 
soooooo I'm not crazy then? The sun really is three times as big? well I mean I am crazy but at least I am not crazy about the sun.
Nope, I think you misunderstood me. The bible says that the angel will pour his vial on the sun, and give it power to scorch people. This doesn't mean it will get bigger, but if it does get bigger or something, I wouldn't be surprised, and I'm sure NASA (if still around) would dream up a reason. Revelation also says the sun will go black as sackcloth.

Revelation is hard for me to understand, because it doesn't seem to be written sequentially - it seems to jump forward and backward, and some of it may even have been written for the 70AD period during the destruction of Jerusalem - I just can't make total sense of it. However, in Rev 7, God's people on Earth are sealed in their foreheads so they do not experience the plagues He prepares for the unrepentant. If God's people are still on Earth when God's angel pours the vial on the sun to scorch unbelievers, God would protect his people from this.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Nope, I think you misunderstood me. The bible says that the angel will pour his vial on the sun, and give it power to scorch people. This doesn't mean it will get bigger, but if it does get bigger or something, I wouldn't be surprised, and I'm sure NASA (if still around) would dream up a reason. Revelation also says the sun will go black as sackcloth.

Revelation is hard for me to understand, because it doesn't seem to be written sequentially - it seems to jump forward and backward, and some of it may even have been written for the 70AD period during the destruction of Jerusalem - I just can't make total sense of it. However, in Rev 7, God's people on Earth are sealed in their foreheads so they do not experience the plagues He prepares for the unrepentant. If God's people are still on Earth when the God's angel pours the vial on the sun to scorch unbelievers, God would protect his people from this.
seals our forehead huh? that is funny because I once had a vision where I saw God's heart, and loving him like I do I loving branded his heart with the words ( mine) at the same time I saw him brand my forehead and guess what it said?( Mine)
 
True about Rev. jumping around. One of the things important about the book is that like its name I believe you must have revelation to understand Revelation.
 
True about Rev. jumping around. One of the things important about the book is that like its name I believe you must have revelation to understand Revelation.
I once had a revelation reading revelations. I read how Jesus had eyes like fire and somehow I knew why those eyes burned. those eyes burned out of intense love and protection for his children and righteous anger against the evil forces. the were fueled by a fiery heart, one of zeal for God and for his beloveds. Although I have yet to find someone who agrees LOL
 
So just to be clear I do not believe this for a second but here it goes. Apparently a guy who did lots of work @ nasa who has access to all the satalites goes on a radio show warning of the danger of the second sun. Apparently there is something known as the second sun and it carries seven planets with it. It will not come into our system but will heavily affect earth we are talking earth poles shifting, the suns rays being like radiation on our skin and massive world disasters the likes this planet has never seen. Apparently Fema and the government learned about this over fifty years ago and have been building a huge underground safe place with enough space for all the high ups and the government and such. our power grid will apparently go down and such.
..........wow, now if I actually believed all this I might be concerned but I highly doubt it, I do find it interesting though. A good scary story to use at my house for Halloween( Just kidding)

this is just a variation on the 'nibiru cataclysm' rumor that has been promoted by some new agers since the mid 1990s...in its original form it is loosely based on the claims of zechariah sitchin who proposed strongly anti biblical pseudohistorical theories inspired by ancient pagan mythologies...

the original proponent of the nibiru cataclysm theory is a woman named nancy leider who claimed to have been warned by space aliens that the disastrous planetary encounter would happen in 2003...obviously it never happened...

many similar rumors have cropped up since then...especially in 2012 when some of the 'mayan doomsday' predictions involved calamities of interplanetary origin...

to make a long story short these rumors go against well established laws of physics...a massive object such as a planet or star moving in or near the solar system would have made its presence known by its gravitational effects on the known planets long ago...

also faulty is the idea that the gravitational effects of a brief encounter with a celestial object would cause a 'pole shift' on earth...a planet's polar orientation is primarily a phenomenon of rotational momentum...not a gravitational phenomenon...

lastly there already -is- a huge object moving through the solar system...namely the planet jupiter...and it hasn't caused any disasters yet...
 
This really is not so hard to believe. I have heard in Colorado that they have built a huge underground area under a mountain. Even heard of truckers who have had to go into the area to deliver things. As far as the sun goes... there will be signs in sun,moon,stars.


Lol they can dig all they want, but they can't hide from God
 
So just to be clear I do not believe this for a second but here it goes. Apparently a guy who did lots of work @ nasa who has access to all the satalites goes on a radio show warning of the danger of the second sun. Apparently there is something known as the second sun and it carries seven planets with it. It will not come into our system but will heavily


affect earth we are talking earth poles shifting, the suns rays being like


radiation on our skin and massive world disasters the likes this planet has never seen. Apparently Fema and the government learned about this over fifty years ago and have been building a huge underground safe place with enough space for all the high ups and the government and such. our power grid will apparently go down and such.
..........wow, now if I actually believed all this I might be concerned but I highly doubt it, I do find it interesting though. A good scary story to use at my house for Halloween( Just kidding)

So if it were really true...what could we peons do about it? Nothing, unless the Lord steps in and protects his children. Just be Spiritually ready 24/7 365.
 
Thanks for sharing your thoughts. With the world set to end this week, it may seem like finances don't matter anymore at all. But hang on. Before you heat your home by burning $100 bills, adopt a wait-and-see mindset. The reality is that people have been predicting the end of the world since the beginning of the world. And none of them have been right so far. There is a survey of some relatively recent end-of-the-world forecasts that fell short.
 
Sounds more like a really bad SyFy channel movie...oh, wait... they already did something like that. But, people saved the world... again... in the last five minutes. Aren't people just soooooo great?