Can You Have A Spirtual Christian Bff Allways,Only?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Can a Christian Women and a Christian Man Be BFF's-Allways,Withourt Romantic Romace??

• Yes the Can.

Votes: 3 100.0%
  • No They Can Not.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
O

OFM

I am interested in Knowing,do you believe that two christians who love the Lord Jesus Christ in thier life can have a BFF- Allways Spiritual Christian Friendship only[best friends forever allways.] If One is a Godly Christian Women and One is a Godly Christian Man,without any romantic romance?Thats Based Only on Gods' Agape Love,Sacred Holy Scripture and Prayer Only as the Foundation and Center of thier Spiritual Christian Lives.?and Spiritual Christian BFF-Allways Spiritual Christian Friendship?

O

OFM

I spiritually personally believe that a Christian Women and Man can be Spiritually BFFs/AllWays,with our any romantic romance it may not happen all the time,or happen too everyone,but it is based o Spiritually Christian Agape Love,Sacred Holy Scriptue and Christian Prayer for each other Spiritually AllWaysTo me personally it is the Highest Puresest Form of Pure Spiritual Christian Friendship that has no romantic romance.And they can be very much alot extremely spiritually close in very alot much many ways.i personally have 2 Spiritual Christian BFF's AllWays,in my life and the Pure joyous joyful joy Of Our Lord Jesus in our lives and His Holy Good Goodness Shine forth brightly and radinantly.In the Full Fullnes of the Graceful Grace,of the Blessed Holy Trinity.[amen-allways]........

S

shirley

i believe a christian man and christian women can be bff ; its a very godly and wonderful thing they can both study the bible together and hold each other up in prayer be there through the bad times n good time s if there is one lesson ive learned through this topic is to never mix romance in the situation you can be very best friends always ;i lost a dear wonderful bff because of it ; and it all depends on what and how you say or come across on the issue ; when you say nothing will come between us ;what does that mean dont even try and bother my man hes mine thats not a christian attitude to have ; true ive been selfish in my thoughts n actions ; but the frienship i know n see is romantic in every point . explain the meaning

O

OFM

....well written well shared amen allways....

M

Miri

Can I just ask, by BFF do you mean best friends/friends?

If so, then I think you can, but both parties need to understand each others position, what the boundaries and expectations are.
In my church I have both male and female friends. Although where a male friend is married, I always try to get to know the wife also and try to be sensative to her feelings. In such situations you have to be careful not to give any foothold to the devil.

O

OFM

yes i mean best friends forever-----allways i agree with you as long as they are spiritually clear on everything allways amen-th all ways amen....................

damombomb

Feb 27, 2011
Yes there is nothing more beautiful than to fellowship with brothers and sisters in him