Can you interprete my dream what is the meaning needed to share

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Prognostic

Jan 5, 2018
My dreams

My dreams are so vivid. They seem so real. So real that I don't even question it.

My dreams are so awesome. Apart from the scary ones! In my dreams, nothing that matters to me right now, matters at all.
When I'm dreaming I'm in a world that knows no end. A world where, it's assumed by everyone and I there is no end. Although i do witness death and have died in a few of my dreams.

Dreams of falling?

The other night I had a dream where I was falling really fast and hit the floor really hard and instantly died! Obviously that would kill me in real life and you'd think it would mean no consciousness for me from there on. Good night and RIP. However obviously it made me jump and wake up as it was just a dream. But I was just like ahh! I thought for a second that I had just fallen or maybe I was pushed who knows and had just died!. So I was like whoa proper scared for a second in the dark all disoriented like. And obviously then came to and realised it was just a dream. But I tell you what it prooer shook me for a minute if was proper scary man.

I think this happened shortly or immediately after finally falling off. Sometimes I have dreams like that if I fall asleep in a weird open position or not covered under the duvet! Lol.. So my body or my mind sub consciously wakes me up with a dream like that. Kind of like how a sneeze works. Just a theory what dya reckon? :)

I don't know but yeah, that was my dream a dream a very short and morbid one lol. Like what was that about? Wow!

Was it a vision of the future? Of me falling and dying that way? If so well how did i fall? Was I pushed or did i jump!? I can't see myself being able to do that so could i have just accidentally fell?

I just couldn't help think about that after it happened. But obviously it was just a bad dream. The sub consciousness in auto pilot. Or and when it comes to dreams and how little we think we know about them and their purpose. Was it somehow weaved into a dream for some reason?

I mean what do we really know about life and who's really pulling the strings? We know that God uses dreams, showing that God himself considers them [real] enough to give you instructions for your real life. I mean be did for Joseph and many people. So Obviosuly God does it now too. I mean well yeah it does say actually doesn't it that in the last days people will dream dreams. I know my dream might not count lol but I've had dreams that could be counted as such.

I just really needed to share this dream with someone guys anyone really my beloved loving blessed amazing awesome family in Christ you are! :)

Hope you never have a dream like it! Lol I hope nobody does! Brrr it gives me the death rattle just thinking about it lol..

I just needed to get my head round it or somehow make peace or understanding of it and move on from it if you get me haha.. No I'm fine I'm not scared of it happening again and honestly I think it was just a one off honestly. Just a daft dream by a dozy bozo like me lol..

But yeah I'd like to know though. Hath anyone else had a dream like that?

Or is there a meaning for it. Some category of dream that has a certain meaning that someone can interpret?

If I could of ask Moses about it as he seems to be the go-to guy in the bible for interpreting dreams haha.

Personally you want to know what I think dreams are? I'll be blunt and say I think they are somehow connected to our souls and the spiritual realm. Or at least they can be and have been in the past in the bible stories of it happening.

So they both are and they aren't. They're nice things to have like a nice view from a hotel balcony of the sea and ships etc in the horizon. But sometimes God uses them to influence or make aware of something or literally tell them something they need to do in their real life.

I mean come on! That literally shows that God created or somehow played with his dream like a painter pants a picture. Like a movie is made like a CGI movie is made only much better. Which when you think about it it was a real thing that happened. Although it took place inside his brain, inside his soul even, it was a real event. Wherever it took place. It's just crazy to think about like opening a can of worms it is lol.

And another thing, I believe dreams can be categorized, that you can have different dreams as other people but serve the same purpose for some meaning and purpose. That our dreams all actually mean something to us much deeper than we realise. And that while we value reality and being awake time than we do a dream we can't understand and have all the time and just dismiss as such. Like they're just a dream and searching the meaning is pointless. Well not many of us our dream experts lol. But I do think that I was shown something here. That I had this dream for a reason. But like how can I ever know for sure why i had it?

I guess it's just one of them things I can only say oh well hope it never happens again and forget it. Maybe one day God will explain it to me or I won't even bring it to mind. Yeah I think that's more like it...

Row row row your boat
Gently up the stream
Merrily merrily
Merrily merrily
Live is just a dream...

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
If I could of ask Moses about it as he seems to be the go-to guy in the bible for interpreting dreams haha.

Personally you want to know what I think dreams are? I'll be blunt and say I think they are somehow connected to our souls and the spiritual realm. Or at least they can be and have been in the past in the bible stories of it happening.
I think maybe you mean Daniel as the go-to guy for interpreting dreams? But I also think you are right, in that dreams are connected to our soul consciousness. Not every single one, but they certainly can be. I like how you describe the import of dreams to you, for it shows you are very alive to your inner spiritual self. I had the same sense when I was younger, in that my dreams seemed more real to me than the day-to-day life I was living as a child... they engaged some essential part of me that mundane life simply did not, or could not, reach. Because of that, I pursued dream journaling off and on over a course of decades as I matured. Do you keep a dream journal?

Prognostic

Jan 5, 2018
Haha I'm just a deep brother. Have always had a lot of dreams as a kid and into my adulthood. Mostly I have dreams where I can fly. Sometimes I get too high and fly too fast and it can get really scary in case I hit something or just crash and burn lol. The feeling I get in my stomach though when I'm able to take off is like what you get when you're on a roller coaster. I once had a dream where I was able to fly around hot balloon style with nothing but a packet of crisps and a disposable lighter. But that's just a normal daft weird dream for me. Otherwise I just mainly have visions. Of future events. But I might have fell asleep after watching videos online about Project Blue beam and sky hologram conspiracies lol

What can I say you dream what you see right?

And well yes and no. I've actually thought about it yes. Wish I had for some of them. Sometimes yeah I do jot them on my fone

Wish I could put a gopro on
And let you watch in 3rd person perspective
Upload to YouTube
Play it back on a 4k TV
Especially some of them
I'd love for some people to see that
But alas until there is a device
That can download my dreams
I don't know that would be easier though haha

I just feel like I need to share that one and see if anyone else has had one like it. Something like Nostradamus would say he saw. Think space wars, faked warships in the sky, faked alien abductions, faked rapture even. But looking so real in the sky that you think it is real. Complete with sound trumpets, horns etc. But sure I know that it won't be long before that's possible with technology and it's something I've been researching on and off for a while. Since I come to learn about chemtrails really. So j guess that's why I'd have a dream like that. Makes sense you know. But yeah it was pretty vivid and pretty scary and just mind blowing to wake up to like wow wish I could actually have that dream again or not lol.

Enjoy my random dreams inside my random mind lol..

God bless our dreams!

Prognostic

Jan 5, 2018
God bless your dreams hope you don't have nightmares reading about mine LOL

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
I meant to say Joseph as the dreams' go-to guy ;):):D

blueluna5

Jul 30, 2018
My dreams

My dreams are so vivid. They seem so real. So real that I don't even question it.

My dreams are so awesome. Apart from the scary ones! In my dreams, nothing that matters to me right now, matters at all.
When I'm dreaming I'm in a world that knows no end. A world where, it's assumed by everyone and I there is no end. Although i do witness death and have died in a few of my dreams.

Dreams of falling?

The other night I had a dream where I was falling really fast and hit the floor really hard and instantly died! Obviously that would kill me in real life and you'd think it would mean no consciousness for me from there on. Good night and RIP. However obviously it made me jump and wake up as it was just a dream. But I was just like ahh! I thought for a second that I had just fallen or maybe I was pushed who knows and had just died!. So I was like whoa proper scared for a second in the dark all disoriented like. And obviously then came to and realised it was just a dream. But I tell you what it prooer shook me for a minute if was proper scary man.

I think this happened shortly or immediately after finally falling off. Sometimes I have dreams like that if I fall asleep in a weird open position or not covered under the duvet! Lol.. So my body or my mind sub consciously wakes me up with a dream like that. Kind of like how a sneeze works. Just a theory what dya reckon? :)

I don't know but yeah, that was my dream a dream a very short and morbid one lol. Like what was that about? Wow!

Was it a vision of the future? Of me falling and dying that way? If so well how did i fall? Was I pushed or did i jump!? I can't see myself being able to do that so could i have just accidentally fell?

I just couldn't help think about that after it happened. But obviously it was just a bad dream. The sub consciousness in auto pilot. Or and when it comes to dreams and how little we think we know about them and their purpose. Was it somehow weaved into a dream for some reason?

I mean what do we really know about life and who's really pulling the strings? We know that God uses dreams, showing that God himself considers them [real] enough to give you instructions for your real life. I mean be did for Joseph and many people. So Obviosuly God does it now too. I mean well yeah it does say actually doesn't it that in the last days people will dream dreams. I know my dream might not count lol but I've had dreams that could be counted as such.

I just really needed to share this dream with someone guys anyone really my beloved loving blessed amazing awesome family in Christ you are! :)

Hope you never have a dream like it! Lol I hope nobody does! Brrr it gives me the death rattle just thinking about it lol..

I just needed to get my head round it or somehow make peace or understanding of it and move on from it if you get me haha.. No I'm fine I'm not scared of it happening again and honestly I think it was just a one off honestly. Just a daft dream by a dozy bozo like me lol..

But yeah I'd like to know though. Hath anyone else had a dream like that?

Or is there a meaning for it. Some category of dream that has a certain meaning that someone can interpret?

So they both are and they aren't. They're nice things to have like a nice view from a hotel balcony of the sea and ships etc in the horizon. But sometimes God uses them to influence or make aware of something or literally tell them something they need to do in their real life.

I mean come on! That literally shows that God created or somehow played with his dream like a painter pants a picture. Like a movie is made like a CGI movie is made only much better. Which when you think about it it was a real thing that happened. Although it took place inside his brain, inside his soul even, it was a real event. Wherever it took place. It's just crazy to think about like opening a can of worms it is lol.

And another thing, I believe dreams can be categorized, that you can have different dreams as other people but serve the same purpose for some meaning and purpose. That our dreams all actually mean something to us much deeper than we realise. And that while we value reality and being awake time than we do a dream we can't understand and have all the time and just dismiss as such. Like they're just a dream and searching the meaning is pointless. Well not many of us our dream experts lol. But I do think that I was shown something here. That I had this dream for a reason. But like how can I ever know for sure why i had it?

I guess it's just one of them things I can only say oh well hope it never happens again and forget it. Maybe one day God will explain it to me or I won't even bring it to mind. Yeah I think that's more like it...

Row row row your boat
Gently up the stream
Merrily merrily
Merrily merrily
Live is just a dream...
Yes, I agree dreams are connected to the soul as well. Even so far as demons and angels communicating with us rather constantly actually.

I do have very vivid dreams as well and lucid dreams. I have astral projected as well. In a dream you can pick up a flower and smell it. Everything is so life like...I can't tell a difference though I'm lucid and know I'm dreaming.

So God does talk to us a lot in dreams but he can be rather tricky with it honestly. Sometimes it's obvious and other times its not bc he's testing us or teaching us something.

The other important thing to remember is that demons also mess with us in our thoughts and dreams. So...they may take the appearance of an angel or loved one. You understand them by their energy. (real angels will give you emotions you never had and give the energy of love. They also may tell the future. In my case he spoke in Latin or Greek and when I looked it up he was telling me something in the future...that actually did happen.) Your subconscious already knows the difference. That is why some dream characters you're close to and others you are not.

Nightmares- they are typically from demons for the most part... It's more complicated than that but in general. So it works like this...a demon will put a thought in your head. If you believe it then the thought will control you and your emotions and dreams go off that fear. (for example I needed surgery but I was afraid of it. I had a nightmare a terrorist was cutting me open and putting in a bomb. The surgery went fine and if I didn't have it I would have died. So the dream was a lie. On the flip side the night before my surgery my dad was walking with me and we were outside walking with his arm around me. We were talking about something but I don't remember. I felt comforted. That was from God and even was God.)

As far as telling the future from nightmares... I use to get nightmares when something terrible was going to happen and just get feeling something was going to happen. Personally I find it a burden I don't want. I told God to take it away and give me the faith to trust him. My grandfather had the same thing. He wrote out his whole will the night before he died. For me- I don't want to know such things.

Mar 28, 2016
I meant to say Joseph as the dreams' go-to guy ;):):D
I would be carefull not to be led astray. Daniels dream interpretation was a direct revelation as a interpretation of God. God is no longer brining any new revelation as interpretation after any manner to include dreams.

Dreams are something I believe God has given us to heal our phyc every night. No dream activity for 3 days a person can become psychotic and see things not there . Scripture alone is the one source of Christian faith. Three times the father of lies revealed a vison to the fleshly mind of the Son of man .Three time Christ replied, as it is written. With the word it respecting the faith of God.

Dream interpretation or what some call out of the body experiences to include near death is on the rise picking up speed It simply opens up the occult world in respect to worshipping fallen angels.

Colossians 2:18 Let no man beguile you of your reward in a voluntary humility and worshipping of angels, intruding into those things which he hath not seen, vainly puffed up by his fleshly mind,

It would seem he would have us wait until after we are awoken, as he breaks the fast for hearing His voice, as breakfast time. Time for our daily bread

Psalm 17:15As for me, I will behold thy face in righteousness: I shall be satisfied, when I awake, with thy likeness.

Psalm 139:18 If I should count them, they are more in number than the sand: when I awake, I am still with thee.

Pemican

Sep 27, 2014
Nowhere in scripture are we commanded to pay attention to dreams! But we are commanded and admonished to pay attention to the Word of God. It is the only source of absolute truth we have. Everything else is highly questionable as to its truthfulness and value.

Deu 32:46-47 "Take to your heart all the words with which I am warning you today, which you shall command your sons to observe carefully, even all the words of this law. For it is not an idle word for you; indeed it is your life."

Psa 119:105 Your word is a lamp to my feet And a light to my path.

Mat 17:5 "This is My beloved Son, with whom I am well-pleased; listen to Him!"

Joh 8:31-32 So Jesus was saying to those Jews who had believed Him, "If you continue in My word, then you are truly disciples of Mine;
and you will know the truth, and the truth will make you free."

1Pe 2:2 like newborn babies, long for the pure milk of the word, so that by it you may grow in respect to salvation,

2Pe 3:18 but grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.

2Ti 3:16-17 All Scripture is inspired by God and profitable for teaching, for reproof, for correction, for training in righteousness;
so that the man of God may be adequate, equipped for every good work.

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
Nowhere in scripture are we commanded to pay attention to dreams!

---

2Ti 3:16-17 All Scripture is inspired by God and profitable for teaching, for reproof, for correction, for training in righteousness;
so that the man of God may be adequate, equipped for every good work.
… This is what was spoken by the prophet Joel:

17 ‘In the last days, God says,

I will pour out My Spirit on all people;

your sons and daughters will prophesy,

your young men will see visions,

your old men will dream dreams.

18 Even on My servants, both men and women,

I will pour out My Spirit in those days,

and they will prophesy.

19 I will show wonders in the heavens above

and signs on the earth below,

blood and fire and clouds of smoke.

20 The sun will be turned to darkness,

and the moon to blood,

before the coming of the great and glorious day of the Lord.

21 And everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved.’

Mar 28, 2016
… This is what was spoken by the prophet Joel:

17 ‘In the last days, God says,

I will pour out My Spirit on all people;

your sons and daughters will prophesy,

your young men will see visions,

your old men will dream dreams.

18 Even on My servants, both men and women,

I will pour out My Spirit in those days,

and they will prophesy.

19 I will show wonders in the heavens above

and signs on the earth below,

blood and fire and clouds of smoke.

20 The sun will be turned to darkness,

and the moon to blood,

before the coming of the great and glorious day of the Lord.

21 And everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved.’
If God was still bringing new prophecy as revelations then it would be possible .

Prognostic

Jan 5, 2018
You know that song life is just a dream?
You know in the star trek film when they're singing it and Spock goes
Jim, life is not a dream.
And captain Jim just says
I know Spock.
Because Spock is all logical and that.
Well sure, waking life isn't a dream
But when you're asleep and dreaming
Well that's a real part of life
You literally live half your life as a dream
So technically speaking
Life is just a dream
Bam!

GardenofWeeden

Jul 27, 2018
The Garden of Weeden
Dreams can be prophetic for us or for others, but if you're given a dream from the Lord, don't you think you'd be given a meaning in the dream? I do, but just my opinion.
Usually dreams are a manifestation of our brain processing the day's or recent events. Falling often means you're struggling to keep control of something and feel like you're losing the control. In other word you're falling out of control of things. When this happens to me, I pray for the wings of the eagles to fly as promised in Isaiah 40:31. I had this dream often for a long time, and I actually re-developed a fear of heights, that I had overcome years ago with God. Once I started praying this right before bed, I was able to see myself flying over things, and I began resting in my sleep again. :)

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015

Solemateleft

Honor, Courage, Commitment
Jun 25, 2017
Check out the Dream Dictionary for their take on interpreting common/vivid dreams:
DreamDictionary.org

One theory suggests that you may have lost control over a particular situation in your life. Though to identify you might have to do some thinking to what it might be linking too. This can… linked to relationships, workplace, school or home life. Falling can imply both internal or external issues that have been neglected. Depending the context of the dream can… point to different areas that need to be analyzed.

Landing at The Bottom – This could suggest an ending of some sort of your life. Something where you might need to get to the bottom of things. Do you feel that you might hit rock bottom in life? Could this relate to your job or relationship?

Possible Reasons Why You Are Falling:

– Afraid of losing your job
– Not the leader with friends or business
– Afraid of your relationship
– Not having control in a situation
– Failure in love
– Lack of confidence
– Embarrassed that you wouldn’t make the cut
– Your not in control of your destiny
– Things aren’t working out the way i want it to work out
– How did you fall
– Fall out
– Spiraling out of control
– Hitting rock bottom
– Insecure
– Need proper grounding
– Spiritual grounding

Good Luck...

Yama

Feb 19, 2017
I have had dreams of dying in an elevator, in a car crash, drowning, being run over etc...It's fairly normal, when you dream in RM sleep you're brain is usually synthesising and piecing together information from the day, week, month year. And, the triggering of certain neural pathways impacts what we percieve as dreaming.

Chemtrails aren't real brother, conspiracies on YouTube are literally psychological snares. They hit you with a few things to fire of ome wires in your brain and then next minute you think that well-understood things like contrails, clounds and atmospherics are lies and the real answer is a deeper mystery. It's a pretty normal human state of mind to come to and it's functional for some and to a degree - ie Religion. But, it's a very non-critical mode to 'be' in.

I suggest if you are interested in the common and highly accessible reality of altered states of conciousness; which, can manifest sensations of divine knowledge, cosmic conciousness and awareness, communication with the "the other" and a sense of alien contact. I suggest you read the book "The Archaic Revival" by Terrance McKenna and maybe even listen to recordings online of his lectures, presentations and book readings. His opinions and speculations are marvellous at capturing the diversity and complexity of the expierence of altered states and his speculations on their meaning I think you will find thrilling and exciting. Ultimately dreams are one of many points of view in which to observe visually, physically and mentally the inner workings of your own mind.

Once you realise this either directly through having such an experience or by coming to appreciate human psychology from a higher perspective it is quite easy to see a common thread that runs from the experience of the indivudal human organism right through to the collective human experience. How single unit ideas can manifest in individuals and multiply to create patterns of thought and bias that inform their view of reality. Be it a particular belief in an apocolyptic scenario, chem trains, alien disclosure or any other form of historic / current mass hysteria.

Have a long strange trip.