Canadian digital id

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Chris001

Feb 20, 2022
The Canadian digital id. Has anyone heard of this and thought anything about it?

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
Welcome Chris to CC and nice to have you joining the Forums. You will get more replies with your question in one of the other Forums like perhaps the Christian News Forum. All I know about it so far is that it will start the end of this year and it is optional. Very interesting topic and I plan on looking it up. God bless you!

oyster67

May 24, 2014
Welcome to CC, Chris! :):coffee:

The Canadian digital id. Has anyone heard of this and thought anything about it?
No, did not hear about it, please do tell.

Jan 5, 2022
"A higher plane," hehe
www.youtube.com
I have heard about it; also, welcome to the site! This topic might be better off over in the Conspiracy or News sections, but whatever. :)

There are actually a lot of digital passport/health credential agendas going on in nations all over the Earth right now. Over 21 US states are working on a "vaccine passport" / health credential and many nations, including Sweden, Austria, and a whole host of others. Actually, according to this website, it appears that finding a country which does NOT use such a system for travel now is getting rarer and rarer:

https://www.movehub.com/blog/countries-using-covid-passports/

Scripturally, we can see that this likely is going to be tied into the eventual Mark of the Beast system, which will likely include a digital financial system, health passport, identity/tracking credential, and perhaps other systems including drug dispensing microchips (which already exist) in a single implantable package.

For this reason, and for reasons of personal liberty, I am now (since the COVID plandemic) an anti-vaxxer and will not get any kind of vaccine or implant no matter what, even if they threaten me with death.

I was born a free human being under old America, set fully at liberty through salvation in Christ, and so help me God I will DIE FREE.

Gojira

Jul 20, 2021
Mesa, AZ
I have heard about it; also, welcome to the site! This topic might be better off over in the Conspiracy or News sections, but whatever. :)

There are actually a lot of digital passport/health credential agendas going on in nations all over the Earth right now. Over 21 US states are working on a "vaccine passport" / health credential and many nations, including Sweden, Austria, and a whole host of others. Actually, according to this website, it appears that finding a country which does NOT use such a system for travel now is getting rarer and rarer:

https://www.movehub.com/blog/countries-using-covid-passports/

Scripturally, we can see that this likely is going to be tied into the eventual Mark of the Beast system, which will likely include a digital financial system, health passport, identity/tracking credential, and perhaps other systems including drug dispensing microchips (which already exist) in a single implantable package.

For this reason, and for reasons of personal liberty, I am now (since the COVID plandemic) an anti-vaxxer and will not get any kind of vaccine or implant no matter what, even if they threaten me with death.

I was born a free human being under old America, set fully at liberty through salvation in Christ, and so help me God I will DIE FREE.
I see the crypto-currency thing being part of this, but ultimately we do not know the specific details about how Revelation will play out.

Jan 5, 2022
"A higher plane," hehe
www.youtube.com
I do not see a problem with it. I have had a medical one for decades.
I would agree up to a point. Once it gets to the level of the government requiring an IMPLANT, and you have to be current on your government MANDATED "vaccines" then you've got to draw the line.

It will take some Godly discernment for people to recognize when the Mark of the Beast system is actually rolled out. Most will just excuse it away, "No, THIS isn't THAT, it's so convenient, blah blah"

TheLearner

Jan 14, 2019
Brighton, MI
I would agree up to a point. Once it gets to the level of the government requiring an IMPLANT, and you have to be current on your government MANDATED "vaccines" then you've got to draw the line.

It will take some Godly discernment for people to recognize when the Mark of the Beast system is actually rolled out. Most will just excuse it away, "No, THIS isn't THAT, it's so convenient, blah blah"
My Social Security Number has both 666 and 616 in it. I have an implanted chip since my military days.