cancer returned

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
S

southgal

My friend needs prayer. His name is David. He told me that he has cancer again. He beat cancer for awhile, but now it's back. It's bone cancer in one of his legs. Please pray for him. Thank you.

shemaiah

Jan 28, 2011
I will pray for him. God bless

Dec 9, 2011
My friend needs prayer. His name is David. He told me that he has cancer again. He beat cancer for awhile, but now it's back. It's bone cancer in one of his legs. Please pray for him. Thank you.
Father thank you for loving us and making a way for us sending JESUS to take our sin into his body,dying on a cross and give us his rightousness,so that the body of sin
might be destroyed and we would no longer have to serve sin.By the lashes that GOD in christ JESUS took,for us,that satisfied GODS wrath on sin,David you are healed.

L

Livi94

I'll be praying for your friend! God Bless <3

~Olivia

W

Wesley

My son's mom has fought a running battle with cancer for ten years. I can be very survivable if caught early and treated aggressively.

My best wishes for his speedy and complete recovery.

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Praying in Jesus for all heailing for David.

God bless
pickles

S

shekaniah

Father lead and direct him mind, body and spirit...
Compfort him and all those who love him...
In Jesus Name, Amen

M

Mikem

Dear Heavenly Father, I pray that you will touch David with your healing hands and take the cancer from his body. In Jesus Christ name I pray, Amen.

Keenen

Apr 20, 2012
l.facebook.com
I will be praying you and David. God bless you Greatly. :)

Romans 8:28
Future Glory

28 And we know that for those who love God all things work together for good, for those who are called according to his purpose.