cancer stinks!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
P

poopsey

Two year olds can't type silly.
Maybe you are a prodigy then. Only in regards to typing of course.

I was referring to your emotional maturity and not your typing skills.

You have no empathy and without empathy you are not fully human.

Aug 1, 2012
Please don't feel sorry for me, I feel sorry for you for feeling sorry for me.

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Still praying for you tacomaster. :)
May Jesus open and your eyes and heart to His truth and great love for you.

God bless
pickles

N

ness

--------rude/inappropriate edited------------
Hello Tacomaster, yesterday my aunt was put back into the hospital....shes getting worse. She has had cancer twice and maybe getting a different type of cancer this time around Bone cancer....which is very painful. Shes a Christian and she has faith in God, she has been though more then you can imagine. Now lets get to your dumb behavior i as others can tell you are very immature, i mean you wont ever say how old you are. For you to comment on a prayer form with immature behavior is well dumb. We are real people and the people we ask prayer for are real, so unless you have something positive to say to me or anyone on this site, unless you are can act with more like someone older then 7 . I don't think you should be able to have access to this or any other site your simply to young.
God loves you. and God bless you.

N

ness

I wanted to let everyone know, That my aunt was put into the hospital yesterday and we were all very worried that she might have bone cancer. BUT with the amazing grace of God! It turnes out she does not have bone cancer and what she was hospitalized for is reactions to her cemo. ALSO the doctors said her cancer cells have went down from about 4,000 to about 2,000. THANK YOU for your prayers. GLORY TO GOD!:)

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Thankyou Jesus!
I will keep praying in Jesus. :)

God bless
pickles

S

shekaniah

Thank you for the update.
Praise God for the good news!
Prayers sent for your aunt again,
In Jesus Love and Name, Amen